Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Civic headlight trouble

Old 12-29-2010, 05:30 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
apolloooooooo has disabled reputation
Default Civic headlight trouble

Car is a 94' Ex coupe. I had HID's but the right one died so I swapped in the old bulbs. The right bulb still doesn't work, but when I hit the high beams, it turns on. Any solutions to this? Or should I just try getting new bulbs?
Old 12-29-2010, 05:32 AM
woot! :D

The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Civic headlight trouble

If im reading your post correctly, its the headlight switch. take out the bulb, turn on the headlights, and take a multimeter to it. An easy way to check and see if it is your bulb and not your socket is to take your bulb that is known to be good and put it in the other spot. If it doesn't come on, its probably not the bulb.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:18 PM
chpinalthewomensmeat

Buttsechs is a jewel in the roughButtsechs is a jewel in the roughButtsechs is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Civic headlight trouble

the fuses for the lights are all independent left low, right low, left high, right high... check the fuse.