Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

civic gauge cluster

Old 12-23-2010, 07:47 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad
Default civic gauge cluster

I alredy searched on here and found a few things...but im having a different issue..
My gas, tach, speedo, and temp gauges aren't working.My hazards work and I understand they run on there own light source.When I turn my headlights on, the cluster lights up and the headlights work.Also the blinkers wont work...there are no blown fuses.
can anyone help me?
Old 12-23-2010, 10:25 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: civic gauge cluster

Sounds like you've got a cluster connector disconnected or something like that. Hard to say. It could be something as simple as a broken wire that globally affects lots of things on the cluster, like a common power or ground.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:46 PM
Registered Member

syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad syobwoc sallad
Default Re: civic gauge cluster

thanks man