Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

cant decide on what type of suspension i wanna use

Old 12-18-2003, 01:28 PM
got poi?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tropic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default cant decide on what type of suspension i wanna use

should i go with coilovers on my integra or lowering springs....can anyone help me out...pros and cons on both.....and what would be the best spring/coilover to get....i keep hearing ground controls would be best for the coilovers and as for springs...neuspeed....is there any other that would be better than any of those....im not really going for full race out....im just going for looks but yet have a good ride quality due to the fact that im just going for looks and get out of the race scene....
Old 12-18-2003, 01:45 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

i thought the ground controls were just adjustable springs, not true coilovers? i hear Tein makes good springs
Old 12-18-2003, 01:58 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

im gonna go skunk 2 i think with... konis
Old 12-18-2003, 04:37 PM
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

coilovers all the way

koni and skunk 2 is great, but if you can spend the money, tein SS
Old 12-18-2003, 05:05 PM
//

theJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these parts

I :heart: my teins. I say go with some tein basics, or S.S. I have the s.s. and I love them, the ride is much better then any spring/shock combo, or shock/sleeve-over coilover combo equipped car. I can't think of any cons of coilovers. but even if you dont get teins, I suggest getting true coilover system. good luck