Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

the BEST tuning shop around

Old 11-21-2002, 10:34 PM
JDM tuner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
businessspice is an unknown quantity at this point
Default the BEST tuning shop around

I have been looking for a long time for a shop that truly knows what they are talking about and I came across AUTO SOLUTION, close to Lynnhaven Pkwy. in VA Beach. They have installed my TEIN coilover system and they really know their stuff!!! They have an experienced older gentleman (roughly 40) there by the name of Dwight that has been tuning custom turbo setups in California since he was 15. The have over 15 years of combined automotive certified schooling and you may have gotten your but whipped by their sanded down black 2 door civic driving around. They are running a blueprinted and rebuilt engine on 28 pound of boost, reliably! Their phone number is 306-8686 and you want to talk to either Mike or Eric. Since they are new they are getting set up with all of their vendors and will not be carrying any ricer parts, true performance parts and JDM parts. Just stop by and check em out and tell them that Dustin Courtright sent ya there.
Old 11-22-2002, 05:19 AM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

what about ask for chris..*ahem*..lol
Old 11-22-2002, 05:50 AM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

Originally posted by s13_crs
what about ask for chris..*ahem*..lol
chris who? and where is my *ahem* parts foo...haha
Old 11-22-2002, 07:15 AM
JDM tuner

businessspice is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah ask for Chris too, haha ... sorry it was like 2in the morning when I wrote this. Chris is actually very good at hooking any one up with JDM parts. He's checking on BRIDE lumbar headrests for me, all the other shops told me to take a hike. I just really like this shop, it's like a Japanese shop that's not all about talk, they just do their work and they do it right.
Old 11-26-2002, 09:31 AM
Wut u say to me Punk

MajesticRX7 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea this shop is off the hook, Mike and Eric are good friends of mine, Chris too. the minds combined are the best around. Customer service is the best Ive seen. The import scene in Va. Beach is really overplayed by big name shops and because of that, their customer service is a big problem. Auto Solutions will be a big name soon but these guys will never get a big head. They do everything from turbo set-ups and engine swaps to a simple oil change, imports and even domestics.