Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Best flywheel / clutch combo

Old 04-25-2010, 06:56 PM
БЛЯДЬ!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG
Default Best flywheel / clutch combo

I'm in the process of getting a new tranny for my car. It's a B16A with a Type R head and I plan on keeping it that way. No major mods have been done to it. Now, I'm looking for a nice flywheel / clutch combo. I'm not looking for a stock clutch since I like it to be a little more "sticky" than stock. Just shoot whatever you think based on personal experience with certain products and setups.

Thanks.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:41 PM
oh no the REDBOX !!!

coup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Best flywheel / clutch combo

I run the ACT stage 2 clutch with a 12lb competion clutch flywheel and love it !! Im running it on a B16 w/ B16 tranny and love the performance out of the combo.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:48 PM
fuck this shit

grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn
Default Re: Best flywheel / clutch combo

fidenza or competition clutch light weight flywheel. and like a stage 3 or if you have balls, stage 5 competiton clutch. they can be abused ALL DAY LONG and still great. but, that's just my opinion