Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

alright techs

Old 08-09-2003, 08:46 AM
Bone Stock for now!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zexcivicls is an unknown quantity at this point
Default alright techs

for the mean time should i buy a jg intake manifold for my gsr as opposed to the skunk II or would i lose or gain power due to the size of the chamber and tubes let me know?
Old 08-09-2003, 08:53 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

how high are you revving, the jg manifolds are said to only really gain power beetween like 7500-10k rpm, ive never really seen anybody run the skunk 2 manifold so i cant tell you what ive heard or seen when it comes to gains........
Old 08-09-2003, 08:55 AM
Venuto Ottenga Alcun

PWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to behold

JG will hurt you if you are stock. Skunk 2 would be a much better choice...
Old 08-09-2003, 09:16 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

The Skunk2 is basically a slightly better performing Type-R manifold. You're still talking about a manifold that is meant to make best power at 8000 and above. Skunk should wise up to street performance and make a version of the B16 manifold, longer runners than Type-R and better power under 8k RPM..