Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

all motor question....0psi

Old 10-04-2003, 05:59 AM
My President's black

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait
Default all motor question....0psi

im thinking for going for a nice all motor set up..i was wondering how fast would 190 to the wheels get me down the 1320 in an integra...on a regular day decent driver on slicks and on drag radials.
Old 10-04-2003, 06:24 AM
Daddy status

chirp the 1-2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel pretty safe saying low 14s. I think you would really need to strip some weight to break 13s. My $.02
I guess there is a chance a really good driver on slicks could do it but its hard to say.
Old 10-04-2003, 06:28 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

shit, 0psi went 12.87 with 187 to the wheels...

very little or no weight reduction if i remember correctly..
Old 10-04-2003, 06:40 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

What model Integra do you plan to use? Around 190 fwhp should get you in the mid-low 13 second range on slicks with a 2300-2400 lb. car.
Old 10-04-2003, 06:40 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally posted by boostjunkie
yes he did and that was on the 1.8, scott is one hell of a driver(except that damn 4th gear,haha) and his car is alot lighter than a teg,and the fact that his motor was built incredibly well and he didnt get slack on anything in that motor, it was a fucking nasty engine,made me want to get rid of the turbo and do the same thing till i realized how much he spent building it, itll take a bit more to make a teg go 12's all motor so tony you better not slack and learn to drive like he does.........
Old 10-04-2003, 06:41 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Originally posted by boostjunkie

very little or no weight reduction if i remember correctly..
You would be correct. 187 fwhp and 131 fwtq. The car weighed in at 2160 lbs without me. I was impressed. It's amazing what weight can do for you.
Old 10-04-2003, 06:49 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

sometimes, i have a very good memory...

other times, i cant remember shit past 3 minutes...

Old 10-04-2003, 07:42 AM
Asshole Supreme

Thanks for the compliment Ricky!
Old 10-04-2003, 08:04 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally posted by 0psi
Thanks for the compliment Ricky!
ricky is a HOMO!
Old 10-04-2003, 08:13 AM
Asshole Supreme

I know, but he is a nice homo.

Quick Reply: all motor question....0psi