Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Alignment, does anyone do them....

Old 02-10-2003, 02:44 PM
Reppin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attrayant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Alignment, does anyone do them....

on a lowered car? I've tried Hall Mitsubishi, Meineke, and Davis Alignment. All of them said hell no. Anyone know of any shops around here that will do a lowered car? I'm willing to drive pretty much anywhere, southside or peninsula, to get it done. tia
Old 02-10-2003, 02:51 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

i need the same thing or i need a camber kit...it sucks...no one will do it
Old 02-10-2003, 03:24 PM

black civic is an unknown quantity at this point

larry's alignment in chesapeake..........
Old 02-10-2003, 03:35 PM
i'm deadsexy,ur crap

phat bastard is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guys,
A good friend of mine owns his own shop in Gloucester. He will align lowered cars. I do not know the charge, but he just did my 91 hatch coilovers and aligned it the correct way. (camber)
The name of the shop is Stiltner's. His name is Steve.
8046933660. Give him a call, I can guarantee you will never have alignment probs dealing with him........
Old 02-10-2003, 03:40 PM
Reppin'

I'll try Stiltner's tommorow, but whats the # again? you got too many numbers there
Old 02-10-2003, 04:24 PM
Iridium V

MGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guy, my technicians at pep boys align to the origional specification. If you can figure out what the Camber, Toe, Caster specification should be or what you want it to be for your car, We can give those numbers to them and they can align it.
Old 02-10-2003, 04:28 PM
Reppin'

thats cool adam, I'm gonna do alittle research and see what I can find as far as camber/caster numbers are. I stuck a camber kit for all 4 corners on this weekend, but its not adjusted right. Car wants to pull to the right like a biyatch.
Old 02-10-2003, 06:27 PM
i'm deadsexy,ur crap

phat bastard is an unknown quantity at this point

804-693-3660
Old 04-13-2003, 08:57 PM
Registered Member

tonio116 is an unknown quantity at this point

has anyone had their alingment done in the va beach area, on a lowered car and with camber kit already installed, please let me know of a place where you had that done , and if you needed all the suspension specifications before they did it.
Old 04-13-2003, 09:06 PM

jezta17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MGBRaceman
Hey guy, my technicians at pep boys align to the origional specification. If you can figure out what the Camber, Toe, Caster specification should be or what you want it to be for your car, We can give those numbers to them and they can align it.
hey man, not to bag on pep-boys or anything, but the pep-boys here in va beach said they wouldnt align my ride because the suspension was modified. Is there a difference in the pep boys from there compared to here. just asking.

Quick Reply: Alignment, does anyone do them....