Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

AEM EMS

Old 02-08-2004, 02:19 PM
Stock LS What ?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch
Default AEM EMS

Are there any real ems tuners here in the V.A. area?
Old 02-08-2004, 02:35 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: AEM EMS

not a good idea to buy one if you can't tune it yourself. it's a very complicated system.
Old 02-08-2004, 02:42 PM
Stock LS What ?

aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch aemhatch

i can can set my target afr and let it do its thing but i want to hook up with a shop that is more familier with the system so it can be tweeked I am running it fat to be safe . I'm not a huge fan of hondata so i chose the EMS.
Old 02-08-2004, 02:47 PM
Stock LS What ?

Any system i would have chosen i would have needed some type of assistance to tweek because i am no tuner .
Old 02-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Give Shad @ Abacus a call. He has tuned a few AEM systems.
Old 02-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Stock LS What ?

He told me it would take 5 to 8 hrs to tune my car .That sounded a little to crazy to me because i got on Aem Power and all the tuners on there aremaking seriouse power in under 4 hrs. I just want to get my car runing strong with the set up i have i'm not trying to make 600 horsepower.
Old 02-08-2004, 04:14 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

if you have the potential to go high...why not go high. shoot for the stars.
Old 02-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Stock LS What ?

I still have a stock motor and i am in the process of building a motor but it won't be done for a while.I want to tweek it but not kill it if i can help up untill my new motor is ready then i will BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF IT! because then i will have a back up motor.
Old 02-08-2004, 08:58 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

auto-tune has bugs in it. try it if you want, but don't complain when you end up with 255's and 0s randomly placed in your fuel map