Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Adjusting jdm integra headlights

Old 07-30-2007, 03:13 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E
Default Adjusting jdm integra headlights

Alright, so I recently bought a integra with a type r jdm front conversion, with hid's. The problem is the lights are all fucked up, they point completely down and out. When adjusting the screws, is basically tightening them pointing the lights up and in, and loosing the screws is down and out. I want to make sure im doing it right.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:32 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: Adjusting jdm integra headlights

Why don't you wait until it gets dark and try to adjust them so you can see what you are doing?
Old 07-30-2007, 03:41 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by The BMC
Why don't you wait until it gets dark and try to adjust them so you can see what you are doing?
Im not doing it right now, just want to have instructions ready at dusk time. Any help besides the smart comment man?? This is really fucking annoying, i just mainly want to point them up, i know I adjust the lower screw for that, just what direction?
Old 07-30-2007, 03:48 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WallysDa
Im not doing it right now, just want to have instructions ready at dusk time. Any help besides the smart comment man?? This is really fucking annoying, i just mainly want to point them up, i know I adjust the lower screw for that, just what direction?
Im not trying to be a smart ass. I was asking a serious question. If you wait until it gets dark its going to be obvious what direction you are going in when you turn the screw. I can't offer you any other advice b/c I never did it when I had my Integra.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:05 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The BMC
Im not trying to be a smart ass. I was asking a serious question. If you wait until it gets dark its going to be obvious what direction you are going in when you turn the screw. I can't offer you any other advice b/c I never did it when I had my Integra.
We can't wait til dark, he'll be too stoned out of his mind to turn a screwdriver.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:11 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

I just went near a wall, at night and adjusted them until they were the right way. Once you start turning them, you'll figure out which way to go.I'd aim your driver's side headlight down a little more than the passenger side. They are designed to light up the side of the road in Japan, so you can see signs and things of importance off the road, but here all it does is blind everyone coming at you. I got flashed EVERY night I drove my old Integra. It got annoying after awhile.

I'm searching right now to find the writeup I used to adjust my headlights. They tell you how far to be from the wall, and how high the light cutoff should be on the wall.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:23 PM
Registered member

I get flashed all the time now. My Hid's are pointed up.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:31 PM
Registered member

I figured out mine have a retro fit, it looks like a good job, but something is up with the projector, isnt adjusting from the stock adjuster. Imma try to talk to the former owner and find out whats up.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Banned

Hi Skuuu has disabled reputation

Just go to an auto shop that has Headlight aiming equipment. It's like 15 dollars for both headlights at my shop.