Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

???

Old 04-28-2003, 02:48 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
envyno1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ???

my car is jittering. like above 2500 it jumps. the rpm drops 100 for a milisecond. but i just gotten a newer motor put in. this problem was like that before the swap and it is still there. i was wondering if it had something to do with the exhaust system. i have 2 1/4 in. piping running all the away from the cat to the axle. because i gotten a stock si muffler put on. i thought it would be back pressure dealing with it. want to fix it soon
Old 04-28-2003, 03:58 PM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Just a tip, but a subject line other that ???
Old 04-28-2003, 04:08 PM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

you should also tell people what kind of car it is.
Old 04-28-2003, 06:47 PM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

its a 93 civic dx coupe.
why didn't you bring this to my attention while it was here?
i could have checked it out for you. it ran great when i drove it. what speed are you at when this happens? i can take a look at it if you want me to. i didn't notice this problem. give me a call man. ill check it out.
it running good otherwise??