Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

96 civic climate control help

Old 07-21-2009, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jasonguev04 has disabled reputation
Default 96 civic climate control help

i'm trying to take out my climate control so i can put my new bezel because my car got broken into but i ran into little problem taking out the climate control there seem to be a wire hook up to the knob of heat to cold switch and i cant seem able to take it out .. i dont know if anyone know what im talking about but ill put a pic tomorrow to show what it looks likes.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:43 PM
Holy $h!t its gold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hybridhondaz is infamous around these partshybridhondaz is infamous around these partshybridhondaz is infamous around these partshybridhondaz is infamous around these partshybridhondaz is infamous around these partshybridhondaz is infamous around these partshybridhondaz is infamous around these partshybridhondaz is infamous around these partshybridhondaz is infamous around these partshybridhondaz is infamous around these partshybridhondaz is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 96 civic climate control help

there should be 4 screws that hold the climate control to the bezel. I just removed those and my bezel slid right off of it and i just left the control in the car no unhooking necessary although it was a bit of a bitch to get to them but a stubby phillips should take care of that.