Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

95 civic eg coupe need help plz!

Old 02-24-2012, 11:52 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nesquick12 has disabled reputation
Default 95 civic eg coupe need help plz!

I need to know what other types of civics have compatiable parts for my car I recently ruined the front end and need a bumper, hood, rear quater panel, fenders, and radiator support this is my car when it was running fine https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...-civic-408857/ I found a shell on this web site...this is the shell... will it be a good idea to use the parts off of this shell because it only has rear end damage? https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...eds-go-431107/ plz let me know thank you all nim201@email.vccs.edu
Old 02-24-2012, 11:58 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: 95 civic eg coupe need help plz!

So you're asking if a 95 coupe is compatible with a 95 coupe..? The obvious answer is yes.

And why do you need a rear quarter if the front end is wrecked?

Actually, I take that back. The cars are a different color, so they're not compatible. Keep looking.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:15 PM
Banned

twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts

he "front end" wrecked his 95 civic coupe, and needs to know what other year civics* front ends' are compatible with 95
Old 02-24-2012, 12:19 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
So you're asking if a 95 coupe is compatible with a 95 coupe..? The obvious answer is yes.

And why do you need a rear quarter if the front end is wrecked?

Actually, I take that back. The cars are a different color, so they're not compatible. Keep looking.
Kinda like fat girls huh?
Old 02-24-2012, 12:19 PM
Registered Member

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...eds-go-431107/
Old 02-24-2012, 12:23 PM
Registered Member

rear quater panel was a hit n run that happened on campus but i was also asking what other years and makes of honda are compitable with the green civic i posted cause all i need is a new front end
Old 02-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Kinda like fat girls huh?

Hmmm. Only if the fat girls are identical twins and you want to know if they look the same.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:45 PM
Racetracks

Originally Posted by twinturbomeow
he "front end" wrecked his 95 civic coupe, and needs to know what other year civics* front ends' are compatible with 95
No, he asked if the shell from the exact same model year he found is compatible.

Originally Posted by nesquick12
I found a shell on this web site...this is the shell... will it be a good idea to use the parts off of this shell because it only has rear end damage? https://www.vadriven.com/forums/hond...eds-go-431107/ plz let me know thank you all

Last edited by Fabrik8; 02-24-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:54 PM
Registered Member

u guys are both right but twinturbomeow is more on point i need to know what other years and makes are comptiable with my coupe
Thanks.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:30 AM
Registered Member

TRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these parts

Other years? 92-95. Other makes? None, only honda.

Quick Reply: 95 civic eg coupe need help plz!