Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

90 CRX si... Mishimoto Radiator Fitment Issues

Old 12-31-2009, 05:42 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
REXsi90 has disabled reputation
Default 90 CRX si... Mishimoto Radiator Fitment Issues

Hey Guys,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

I bought this radiator off of ebay (I know, shouldn't purchase shit off ebay) and it came and looked legit but I cannot fit it in the CRX. I have a 1990 CRX si with a d16a6/s6 mini-me finishing a high compression build, so I decided to get a nice radiator. Mishimoto's website said these are supposed to be direct OEM replacements. "Mishimoto Radiators are designed for a direct fit on OEM applications to upgrade the cooling system." - directly from the website... The problem is that it cannot fit past the front crossmember to sit in the lower radiator support brackets... It almost looks like it is too big. However, I measured the dimensions per the stated specifications on Mishimoto's sales page for this item, and it was either the right size or smaller, never was it bigger in any direction. So I don't quite understand, did I get jipped on ebay? Please help me out fellas =\

Thanks a bunch,

Brian
Old 12-31-2009, 05:57 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tbudd73 tbudd73 tbudd73 tbudd73 tbudd73 tbudd73 tbudd73 tbudd73 tbudd73 tbudd73 tbudd73
Default Re: 90 CRX si... Mishimoto Radiator Fitment Issues

check the lower radiator support brackets.. make sure that they are not out of place and check the bracket on the bottom of the radiator make sure they are in the same spot... if anything u will have to take the rubber bushings out of the lower an dupper support brackets....