Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

89 240sx coupe ?

Old 03-04-2011, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
safteybob is a name known to allsafteybob is a name known to allsafteybob is a name known to allsafteybob is a name known to allsafteybob is a name known to allsafteybob is a name known to all
Default 89 240sx coupe ?

ok so i got a stock ka but its a s14 bottom end and s13 head from what im told.
the car ran fine for a couple of days then all the sudden when im cruising the gas pedal dosent work like i can push it but dosent rev or anything and the car will still run. then it sometimes cuts off when im driving and i have to turn the key off and then back on i just cant pop the clutch any ideas please help me......

sorry such a long ?
Old 03-04-2011, 08:36 AM
woot! :D

The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 89 240sx coupe ?

Look at TPS, MAF,
Old 03-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

i would say tps probably.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:06 AM
Registered Member

safteybob is a name known to allsafteybob is a name known to allsafteybob is a name known to allsafteybob is a name known to allsafteybob is a name known to allsafteybob is a name known to all

thanks imma check them out