Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

87 crx si HELP!!!!!

Old 10-21-2008, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shweeneyisme has disabled reputation
Default 87 crx si HELP!!!!!

alright we got a 87 crx si and its real slow, and backfires, runs and all, the story my buddy had a crx si 87 and it was pretty fast chirped 3rd anyways he got into an accident and recked the car so the guy i live with bought the car and i put the motor in with new head gasket all torgued down, i just dont get it we have taken so much of that car whats wrong any ideas oh yeah the cades are reading XXOX and the other ecu is reading OXXO ones for atmospheric pressure sensor i replaced from the old carand i think the others the water temp sending unit replaced that to goin 2 check the PCV now thanks for anyhelp
Old 10-21-2008, 09:50 AM
wtb scoobie snacks

musicmaniac is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 87 crx si HELP!!!!!

Periods and grammar are your friends
Old 10-21-2008, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

xeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond reputexeno has a reputation beyond repute

ya and smart ass comments dont help. did you check your dizzy yet? i had the same problem before and the fuckin screw came out of the rotor inside the dizzy! also check grounds, does it have fresh gas in it?
Old 10-21-2008, 10:15 AM
Registered Member

shweeneyisme has disabled reputation

Sorry for the periods and grammar?? anyways yeah new gas, rotor, cap, wires, plugs. i dont think im having a ground problem, i didnt think a groun would make it lag like that or possibly backfire. thanks xeno ill check it out right now. oh by the way musicman u forgot a period at the end of ur sentence.....LOSER