Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

4th gen prelude s vs prelude si shock tower

Old 02-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cr.vtec has disabled reputation
Default 4th gen prelude s vs prelude si shock tower

Done

Last edited by Cr.vtec; 02-12-2014 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Got it
Old 02-11-2014, 06:13 AM
Registered member

Default Re: 4th gen prelude s vs prelude si shock tower

Come on guys 50 views but no answer?
Old 02-12-2014, 04:22 AM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Next time a Honda tard posts with out going to google first, or any other Honda related forum Honda tech b20vtec ect etc im going to start paying mods to IP ban these faggles.

Google it Faggot.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:17 AM
Registered member

Done

Last edited by Cr.vtec; 02-12-2014 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Done
Old 02-12-2014, 08:09 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Cr.vtec
New to this forum really like it just to start. I just wanna know if anyone knows if 4th gen prelude s shock tower (the one that came with a obd1 f22a1) is identical to the 4th gen prelude si shock tower. By this I mean will a obd1 h23 engine harness directly plug into a 4th gen obd1 prelude s shock tower with out any problems? I'd also like to know if a h series engine harness will run a f series engine, say if you were putting a f22 into a prelude to later boost. If anyone out there can help me I'd greatly appreciate it.
1. Loollll! This question has probably been answered 1000 times on hondafag.com.
2. You're right, maybe you should think before posting stupid shit like this again.
3. Quit your whining, faggot. We don't take kindly to whining or people too lazy to do 5 minutes of research on here.
4. Post tit pics of GF in the backroom or gtfo.
5. Know what else are cars that hardly anyone has? An R32 skyline or a Z32 300zx. Yet, I can still tell you that they share knuckles with each other and with the S13. I wonder how I found that out. Oh yeah, that's right, there's fucking forums dedicated to all 3 of the cars where that info is readily available. You could also look up the part numbers and see if they're the same, or call the dealer and ask them for the part numbers. Basically anything other than being a non-functioning fuckhead and posting your drivel on here.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:36 AM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by Yardjass
1. Loollll! This question has probably been answered 1000 times on hondafag.com.
2. You're right, maybe you should think before posting stupid shit like this again.
3. Quit your whining, faggot. We don't take kindly to whining or people too lazy to do 5 minutes of research on here.
4. Post tit pics of GF in the backroom or gtfo.
5. Know what else are cars that hardly anyone has? An R32 skyline or a Z32 300zx. Yet, I can still tell you that they share knuckles with each other and with the S13. I wonder how I found that out. Oh yeah, that's right, there's fucking forums dedicated to all 3 of the cars where that info is readily available. You could also look up the part numbers and see if they're the same, or call the dealer and ask them for the part numbers. Basically anything other than being a non-functioning fuckhead and posting your drivel on here.
#5 Was the best rebuttal to a faggles statement in a long time.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:45 AM
-RepLegion

Originally Posted by Cr.vtec
I did Google it man #1 most people don't even no what a prelude s is there very little info about them online. I don't appreciate your aggression you fucking faggot. #2 I've posted this in other forums and nobody seems to know leaving to believe its a good question . #3 Half the people on here don't even build cars anyway there just on here to buy wheels and body kits for their shitty 4dr lx. #4 Maybe next time I'll think about that before I post here .
1. That's the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard a Honda fag say. Everyone who knows anything of Honda knows that a prelude is a biggest underpowered shitbox they ever made.

2 Call your local Honda parts department. OR BETTER YET GOOGLE IT.

3. HAA lol you should see some of these guys cars on here. LOL or better yet my two Jet skis one of wich has 35k in.....To make that simple for your little hive mind it means that MY ONE (1) RXP-X 260 IS WORTH THIRTY FIVE (35) OF YOUR LITTLE SHITBOX LUDES. THATS ASSUMING YOUR CAR IS AT LEAST WORTH ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000)

4. You should also think about offing yourself

Was that a simple enough for you to understand?

Last edited by Mau5head; 02-12-2014 at 08:48 AM.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:08 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Lol at us not building cars or knowing what a prelude is.
Do yourself a favor, after you manage to get your head out of your anus.
Use the search button and look at some of the cars the functioning contributing members own/sold.
There are like 4 off the top of my head for sale now that have been featured in magazines. And not a "readers rides" mention were talking 4 page spread and a cover.

Fuck your prelude.
Old 02-12-2014, 01:46 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Mau5head
#5 Was the best rebuttal to a faggles statement in a long time.
<3

Originally Posted by JacKaL
Lol at us not building cars or knowing what a prelude is.
Do yourself a favor, after you manage to get your head out of your anus.
Use the search button and look at some of the cars the functioning contributing members own/sold.
There are like 4 off the top of my head for sale now that have been featured in magazines. And not a "readers rides" mention were talking 4 page spread and a cover.

Fuck your prelude.
This. Waiting to see if he tries to pull the baller card with a prelude.
Old 02-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

I won't even respond to such a blatant outrageous lie. I don't know a single person making more than $30k/yr who would be caught dead driving something as shitty as a prelude. They are predominantly reserved for high school faggots and welfare trailer park types.

Quick Reply: 4th gen prelude s vs prelude si shock tower