Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

2002 civic DX.. runs like shit, guages don't work?

Old 10-08-2004, 02:39 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default 2002 civic DX.. runs like shit, guages don't work?

my brother's civic is broken.. and i'm clueless... he just rolled up the driveway a few minutes ago, car running like crap. it sounds kinda like a bad lifter tap is coming from it and the engine is kinda vibrating.. would make me think something is fucked up in the head? here's the weird part though.. none of the guages work? wtf? no RPM, and no coolant temp! check engine light is on but i don't have a way to test it
Old 10-09-2004, 09:44 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2002 civic DX.. runs like shit, guages don't work?

oh come on i know one of you fuckers knows this.. it's board full of honda people and none of you know this?
Old 10-10-2004, 07:00 PM
No Name Who?

Ninety7GSX has disabled reputation

Whats done to the car? Recent tuneup, hondas are very picky when it comes to using oem parts? Valves out of adjustment?

Not much help but its a start.
Old 10-10-2004, 07:21 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

take a screwdriver, put it to your ear and put it on the motor in various places...like a stethascope a doctor would use. Pinpoint where the sound is comming from...then we can start eliminating variables.