Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

2000 Saturn LS1 mods

Old 09-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tohmbor has disabled reputation
Default 2000 Saturn LS1 mods

I was just wondering if theres any mods out there for a saturn ls. ive looked all over the internet and I dont seem to see anything for them, maybe theres some that fits more than one vehicle? i dont know much about this stuff, so a little help would be really cool.

Chris
Old 09-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Registered Member

murphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 2000 Saturn LS1 mods

don't mod it
Old 09-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Registered Member

tohmbor has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by murphy660
don't mod it
why not? i was just thinkin about maybe an intake and some wheels, maybe a muffler
Old 09-13-2007, 04:09 AM
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

Why do you want to add an intake and muffler to your car? Please answer this question.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:43 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by driveahonda
Why do you want to add an intake and muffler to your car? Please answer this question.
How's it any different than modifying a Civic? Please answer that question.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:48 AM
Banned

KyleVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by XCELR8
The difference is the amount of aftermarket support - there's about 1/100th the amount you'd have for a Civic.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:53 AM
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I am not asking because of his car. I am asking why someone only wants to add an intake and muffler to that type of car(small displacement n/a 4 cyl. in a heavyish car). I am curious because there is basically no gain doing this, all you are adding is more noise.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:55 AM
Banned

KyleVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by driveahonda
I am not asking because of his car. I am asking why someone only wants to add an intake and exhaust to that type of car(small displacement n/a 4 cyl.). I am curious because there is basically no gain doing this, all you are adding is more noise.
Well - in that case .. your reasoning seems wrong.

Cars = hobby .. there's your reason. :shrugs:
Old 09-13-2007, 04:55 AM
www.CM-R.net

rats
Old 09-13-2007, 05:01 AM
www.CM-R.net

Originally Posted by tohmbor
I was just wondering if theres any mods out there for a saturn ls. ive looked all over the internet and I dont seem to see anything for them, maybe theres some that fits more than one vehicle? i dont know much about this stuff, so a little help would be really cool.

Chris
To answer your question though....

Anything I can do to a mustang, civic, firebird, eclipse, etc.. you can do to your car. An engines an engine, they will have different specs and ratings, but you can do the same thing to them all.

Any thing I can do to a Chevy 454 I can do to a Honda 1.5l.

I do not know where to find you any parts for the saturn though, I would think since its a GM car it probably has similar motors to cavaliers and sunfires (these cars have a decent aftermarket).

Quick Reply: 2000 Saturn LS1 mods