Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

07 wrx springs and struts

Old 06-28-2015, 12:55 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these parts
Default 07 wrx springs and struts

What springs and struts would you recomend for a 07 wrx.I want a dramatic drop but still want a decent ride.
Old 06-30-2015, 01:24 PM
Registered member

JoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these partsJoeyBananas is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 07 wrx springs and struts

Funny how i get negative feedback for asking a simple question and everytime i get feed back i get called a ###### a homo butt plug or a sissy ass fagot. No wonder why nobody posts on this site anymore. Fuck you to whomever is leaving me feedback you have nothing better to do than troll people on an online forum for no reason at all. Move out of your moms basement and see me in real life fucking pussy.
Old 06-30-2015, 02:21 PM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

A www that sucks bro... Stick around and ask some more questions...

Or maybe nasioc might have 19182736363637272727262525364747372625363737262625 36372727262 threads on that topic... I'm juss sayin homie.

I don't neg people unless they them selves are a negger acting neggeredly.
Old 06-30-2015, 02:51 PM
Registered member

I have looked on nasioc just thought i would get some opinions on this site as well. I havent recieved one suggestion here tho just a bunch off rep calling me a homo. This site seems pointless except for classifieds
Old 06-30-2015, 03:40 PM
Registered member

calvintheelimin calvintheelimin calvintheelimin calvintheelimin

What is your idea of dramatic drop? 1 inch, 2 inch, VW. And what is your idea of decent ride, feeling every grain of sand you drive over, or driving on 264 over all the pot holes and not feel a thing. The same basic vague question gets asked every couple of months and people would rather have them go to another site and wonder why there is no traffic.

I would recommend going to several sale sites for lowering kits and read customer reviews.
Old 07-01-2015, 06:46 AM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

Race land homie.... Cuz u mad baller status, and ain't nobody got time fo'.dat
Old 07-01-2015, 09:22 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Price range? I infer that if you're looking for springs and struts that you don't want to spend much money?

Also budget for a roll center correction kit and something to adjust camber in the front and rear, if you're going for "dramatic drop".... Else you're going to destroy the handling....