Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

07 Civic Si trunk spoiler specs

Old 10-20-2010, 04:15 PM
make 7 UP yours

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond repute
Default 07 Civic Si trunk spoiler specs

I have the K20Z3 swap in my 96 Civic and I was wanting to check if anyone had the measurements from the 07 spoiler so I can see if its possible to mount the spoiler on my car. If I get a chance I will find one around to measure but thought I would check on here. I am working on getting a 99+ front end conversion and I thought it would be an interesting touch. Spacers can be fabricated to make it sit right, more interested in the width of the mounts, thanks.
Old 10-20-2010, 04:39 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: 07 Civic Si trunk spoiler specs

Originally Posted by dXXX96civic
I have the K20Z3 swap in my 96 Civic and I was wanting to check if anyone had the measurements from the 07 spoiler so I can see if its possible to mount the spoiler on my car. If I get a chance I will find one around to measure but thought I would check on here. I am working on getting a 99+ front end conversion and I thought it would be an interesting touch. Spacers can be fabricated to make it sit right, more interested in the width of the mounts, thanks.
the 2010 si front and rear seats fit in the ek coupes.....
Old 10-20-2010, 05:19 PM
make 7 UP yours

dXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond repute

damn.... might have to look into that, find a wrecked one I am sure they pack a nice price tag....
Old 10-20-2010, 05:49 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by dXXX96civic
damn.... might have to look into that, find a wrecked one I am sure they pack a nice price tag....
about 500 tops for fronts in MINT condition and 200-350 for rears
Old 10-20-2010, 06:28 PM
make 7 UP yours

well if its direct fit from the Si I will probably save my lunch money spending money on tread right now for my daily thanks to VDOT.... got that pothole in front of the inspection station on 64W and busted the rim too.... kind of hurt, not to mention the rim was discontinued but I found it at a warehouse and ordered it, now have to pick up tread and get it done so I can sell/trade the car
Old 11-12-2010, 08:33 PM
make 7 UP yours

well threw in a bit more than my lunch money but picked up a sweet ass set of fronts and rears for $600 tonight and will be bolting them in this weekend, still out to find the specs on the rear spoiler, not to mention even though I am driving a 96 DX, I am so tagging it with Si badges off the new gen, think with the swap in it the ol girl deserves them, special thanks to EG2SI for the seats, if you need some shit and he has it on post, would recommend getting up with him for it, as well as NasTHatch, get clean ass shit for a good price, not feel like you got mugged when you get home