Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

your car get flooded???

Old 11-14-2009, 04:09 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default your car get flooded???

we may be able to help

we can remove your plugs and fluids and attempt to get your engine started...

once that is done we can remove your interior and steam clean/pressure wash your carpet and seats and replace your padding and get your car back to new condition

now i will not lie and tell you it will be fine forever...because salt water is very corrosive...

but the sooner you get to it the longer the vehicle will last..

if it was a fresh water flood then its really just a matter of cleaning and drying everything thoruoghly and cleaning everything...

also offer undercoating services and rust preventative services...

pm me with any other questions

prices starting at $150 for draining and refiiling of all fluids and removal of plugs and to attempt to get engine running...

i can not guarantee the engine will run...it is an attempt...

but the sooner you get the water out of the block the better chance you have of saving it...

i am also interested in purchasing running flood cars with clean titles...pm me with vehicle info