Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

Swaps.....

Old 04-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
qualityauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Swaps.....

well, be honest i sell most of my stuff out of town because there really isn't any money here. i sell more cars than parts. having to answer dumb immature comments on this site is starting to take up too much of my time. so since i have better things to do....

LETS JUST CLOSE THIS THREAD FOR NOW, AND YOU GUYS CAN GO PAY RETAIL FOR YOUR SWAPS SOME PLACE ELSE....
Old 04-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: Swaps.....

Originally Posted by jebsurf
I think this guy is arrogant, and his head is bigger than his wallet, but..........if one more motherfucker comes up here asking about a fucking shortblock I swear to god.................
Originally Posted by qualityauto
you obviously don't know about my companies or who i am. why don't you read up on me in the vendor/sponsor category. there is a large write up of everything that i do. if you have a need, more than likely i can fill it. time is money and i don't do jdm nor inexpensive swaps, i don't do just motors or trannys by themselves unless i have them laying around. but what i do for a living is very unique and most people like you really don't understand, have a clue, or even fathom i'm capable of doing it. and my wallet is quite fat, i own two dealerships, a shop and an investment company. i don't have a big head, i'm not conceited in any way, but i am blessed and i do work hard. i currently own close to 52 cars and i'm sure that's more than what's sitting in your driveway....

You are one bad motherfucker

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 04-12-2009 at 07:20 PM.