Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

Stock or Modified Bodyworks

Old 02-26-2014, 07:43 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod
Default Re: Stock or Modified Bodyworks

Wheels fully sanded and now ready for paint.

Ford edge stripped from battery acid over the rear of vehicle and now I will block and have photos once painted.

Will updated photos tomorrow once painted.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:59 PM
Former Vendor

Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod

Underside of charger hood satin black.

Carbon fiber fender for motorcycle that we recleared. It was a pain due to pinholes, we had to wet sand and reclear three times to make her perfect.

Old 02-27-2014, 08:02 PM
Former Vendor

Also finished product of the SUV that I just finished up.

Old 04-26-2014, 03:09 AM
Former Vendor

Old 04-26-2014, 03:11 AM
Former Vendor

Brand new Honda Accord we had to repair quarter panel and blend door.

Old 04-26-2014, 03:20 AM
Former Vendor

LS430 build we did this year for springfest. Check it out this year at our booth.

Old 04-28-2014, 06:40 PM
Got Vtec?

Freestyla2003 is infamous around these partsFreestyla2003 is infamous around these partsFreestyla2003 is infamous around these partsFreestyla2003 is infamous around these partsFreestyla2003 is infamous around these partsFreestyla2003 is infamous around these partsFreestyla2003 is infamous around these partsFreestyla2003 is infamous around these partsFreestyla2003 is infamous around these partsFreestyla2003 is infamous around these partsFreestyla2003 is infamous around these parts

som does great work had joey paint my eg hatch about 5 years ago and still looks amazing to this day.

Old 05-03-2014, 09:43 AM
Former Vendor

I love seeing this, our paint work I know aren't cheap however this is why. I spend a lot of money on materials and I will always do so for this reason. I know a lot of shops using crap and yes I will look good however it won't last.
Best saying is you get what you pay for.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:26 AM
Go Fuck Yourself!

FilipinoMafia has disabled reputation

Hey there I'm looking for a reputable shop to shoot my front and rear bumper along with side skirts color matching my car. The panels will be off the car to make things easier. Could you please pm me your price? Thank you!
Old 05-21-2014, 02:13 PM
Go Fuck Yourself!

FilipinoMafia has disabled reputation

Just an update from my last post. This Joey guy is awesome and his work speaks for itself. One last piece to be painted and I will post pictures of his outstanding skills.

Definitely the shop to go to for any body or paint work.

Quick Reply: Stock or Modified Bodyworks