Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

Porsche Paint Protection

Old 12-05-2012, 09:28 AM
Exotic Vehicle Wraps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
N8VCOMP has disabled reputation
Default Porsche Paint Protection

This is something all car lovers should look into. These clear films will protect your paint job, while protecting surfaces vulnerable to stone chips, bug damage, abrasion, and weathering. Not only is the paint preserved, but it also allows your paint to age naturally; as opposed to drastic fading from prolonged sun exposure. You can also still clean your car as you would, as well as waxing it. The film is extremely durable as well as noticeably invisible.

Typically these films are applied to impact zones on cars which are vulnerable to natural hazards such as hoods, fenders, mirrors, bumpers, grilles, headlight covers, roofs, etc. The films also contain ultra-violet stabilizers that is used to prevent discoloration of the paint and product, but at the same time allows sun to pass through to give your paint a nice shine.

With all this being said, here's a Porsche we installed a clear bra on as well as mirrors and fenders.

We also have a special on a premium kit for a 2010 Dodge Charger SRT if anyone is interested feel free to contact us.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:51 AM
TAINT PUNCHER!

Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby
Default Re: Porsche Paint Protection

No offense but why do you see the need to make a new thread for every turd wrap. Why don't you just make one thread and update it. No need to clusterfuck the auto gallery for some rich boys porsche or some sedan loving thundercunt. Yes and the lambo was fucking gay too.

Thanks for the support to the site but a new thread every damn time you do something new is fucking retarded.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:10 AM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

Originally Posted by Slooby
No offense but why do you see the need to make a new thread for every turd wrap. Why don't you just make one thread and update it. No need to clusterfuck the auto gallery for some rich boys porsche or some sedan loving thundercunt. Yes and the lambo was fucking gay too.

Thanks for the support to the site but a new thread every damn time you do something new is fucking retarded.
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this!
Old 12-05-2012, 11:05 AM
Registered member

RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster

It's not like there's much to clusterfuck. The front page goes back nearly a month.

Last edited by RawrImAMonster; 12-05-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

So he has a thread of a 1.) Wrapped Lambo 2.) Lexus with a smoking owner who'd we all throw it in, and 3.) This.

He paid, I don't see a problem :P

OP - Is this stuff difficult to apply? Also, what sort of surface is required?
Old 12-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Exotic Vehicle Wraps

N8VCOMP has disabled reputation

I'll take this into consideration king slooby and move my threads into one gallery post shortly.

@RandomTask it isn't the most difficult film to apply although there are many factors to take into consideration. We prefer to work with the suntek trucut pre-cut films. They have great durability and have a great lifespan. In preparation to the paint protection the surface must be wax free. Here's a video that shows how to properly install the films.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X58kuP6yBB4

Originally Posted by RandomTask
So he has a thread of a 1.) Wrapped Lambo 2.) Lexus with a smoking owner who'd we all throw it in, and 3.) This.

He paid, I don't see a problem :P

OP - Is this stuff difficult to apply? Also, what sort of surface is required?
Old 12-05-2012, 02:33 PM
RevTek

calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol

Originally Posted by SlvrSpec
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this!
this i agree on. you paid to be a vender so why not post it on your vender thread?
Old 12-06-2012, 05:23 PM
Registered Member

Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811

How much to get a whole car wrapped?
Old 12-07-2012, 05:11 AM
DGAF

Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie

Do you just do high end cars or ones for the every day Joe too? I could think of a few things I would like wrapped on my truck that are easily going to be seeing rock chips.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:24 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I say we get OP to demonstrate product by wrapping himself in it then taking a pic with a shoe on his head.

Quick Reply: Porsche Paint Protection