Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

NiRecon **Grand Opening** PPG Quality Paint Jobs, Body Work, Auto Reconditioning

Old 04-11-2014, 03:15 PM
Flatulence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov
Default Re: NiRecon **Grand Opening** PPG Quality Paint Jobs, Body Work, Auto Reconditioni

Originally Posted by Mau5head
Don't blame him he cant help it notice how is avatar is a pic of a K series useless thing Honda calls actually calls a motor. He doesn't know any better.
Inb4kseriesisbetterthenb
Old 04-11-2014, 04:33 PM
POWER/WEIGHT

SYDEWAYZAE86 has disabled reputation
Default Re: NiRecon **Grand Opening** PPG Quality Paint Jobs, Body Work, Auto Reconditioni

You guys are awesome! Lmao didnt see the thread start date. Hahaha
Old 04-11-2014, 07:04 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by SYDEWAYZAE86
Did you not see you were the last post, LAST YEAR?
Old 04-11-2014, 07:19 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by SYDEWAYZAE86
Bro, fuck these haters on here. I had these guys paint my ek hatch, they do dope ass work, made my car, hella clean, dope and mint. Btw yes I know its red and black, I was on a 10 day meth binge selling everything I had to deal with my dope sickness. I traded a hamster and 3 hermit crabs for a set of wheels. Sold 3 pitbull pups and had nirecon paint my shit.

I'm thinking about selling it, and buying me a fresh ass JDM toyota solara. Getting out the honda game cause all of the haters
Old 04-11-2014, 09:28 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DOOM again.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:10 AM
Registered member

Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond

Originally Posted by DOOM
Bro, fuck these haters on here. I had these guys paint my ek hatch, they do dope ass work, made my car, hella clean, dope and mint. Btw yes I know its red and black, I was on a 10 day meth binge selling everything I had to deal with my dope sickness. I traded a hamster and 3 hermit crabs for a set of wheels. Sold 3 pitbull pups and had nirecon paint my shit.

I'm thinking about selling it, and buying me a fresh ass JDM toyota solara. Getting out the honda game cause all of the haters
Good:
Hellaflush
Hellalow
Hellacleanasfuckjdmtyte

Bad:
Minor quarterpanel rust (typical for honda) - could buff out for right price
Could maybe use paint
Old 04-12-2014, 09:14 AM
C.R.E.A.M

Originally Posted by Richmond
Good:
Hellaflush
Hellalow
Hellacleanasfuckjdmtyte

Bad:
Minor quarterpanel rust (typical for honda) - could buff out for right price
Could maybe use paint
Thanks for the props bro, I think im gonna primer it flat black. Paint really messes up the aerodynamics, a flat primer air flies right over the baby at highway speeds plus it reduces weight.

I'm thinking its like 20 pounds of weight easily taken off, plus i've been losing weight. This thing should be a rocket
Old 04-12-2014, 11:52 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Thanks for the props bro, I think im gonna primer it flat black. Paint really messes up the aerodynamics, a flat primer air flies right over the baby at highway speeds plus it reduces weight.

I'm thinking its like 20 pounds of weight easily taken off, plus i've been losing weight. This thing should be a rocket
I here duh raddle can primer is duh best doe. Ben lookeng fore a gud shop to due dis 4 me.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:04 AM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Yo dawg make sure you remove the back seats and strip the interior. You don't want all that extra weight slowin you down when you reppin the skreets bruh.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:14 AM
C.R.E.A.M

Originally Posted by Yardjass
I here duh raddle can primer is duh best doe. Ben lookeng fore a gud shop to due dis 4 me.
Hit up my boy nirecon he can hook you up dawg

Originally Posted by PicovAndropov
Yo dawg make sure you remove the back seats and strip the interior. You don't want all that extra weight slowin you down when you reppin the skreets bruh.
Already done bro, I even took out the steering rack, ac and heat. My car puts down 124hp with a mild tune, I gotta prove my car on the streets of mexico dawg

its all about weight hp ratio

Quick Reply: NiRecon **Grand Opening** PPG Quality Paint Jobs, Body Work, Auto Reconditioning