Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

"Like" Us on Facebook - 30% off and more

Old 03-03-2011, 10:47 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero
Default "Like" Us on Facebook - 30% off and more

Check the page out, comment, troll and get discounts.

"Like"
http://www.facebook.com/page...20743...24042074335264

Friend Request
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/ChaserAero

Right now I was looking at 30% off once I hit 100+ likes, but I might get generous. Hit me up!

...which means give me a shout for parts you know I sell not something you want me to sell

-Joe
Old 03-03-2011, 10:49 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo
Default Re: "Like" Us on Facebook - 30% off and more

who are you?
Old 03-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Former Vendor

ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero

Chaser Aerodynamics in Edgewood, MD

All body kits, hoods, trunks, cf, wings, etc. and conversion doors and install
Old 03-03-2011, 11:42 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

good to know
Old 03-03-2011, 04:56 PM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

We use them in our rx7 forums... decent products but.... there was some fitment issues but... was quickly corrected on their part so 2 thumbs up from this guy!
Old 03-04-2011, 06:00 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by starbux
We use them in our rx7 forums... decent products but.... there was some fitment issues but... was quickly corrected on their part so 2 thumbs up from this guy!
Thank you!
Old 03-04-2011, 07:14 AM
Registered member

Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo Blue2turbo

Originally Posted by starbux
Wish I could say the same for the MR2OC board, they got their vendorship revoked from there for constant problems, hit or miss fitment, piss poor customer service and a handful of outstanding issues. One of the only guys attempting to rectify the issues actually left the company and started a different one. If anyone plans on ordering, I would ask for fitment pictures of the specific item FIRST and not just their generic pictures.

Last edited by Blue2turbo; 03-04-2011 at 07:19 AM.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:08 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Blue2turbo
Wish I could say the same for the MR2OC board, they got their vendorship revoked from there for constant problems, hit or miss fitment, piss poor customer service and a handful of outstanding issues. One of the only guys attempting to rectify the issues actually left the company and started a different one. If anyone plans on ordering, I would ask for fitment pictures of the specific item FIRST and not just their generic pictures.
The guy who attempted to fix the orders was the same one selling the product and doing the customer service. There are two people here now who handle all the forums. Me (Joe) and Brian. On most the forums you will catch a few people who hate us death, but what people don't know is the tons of people we deal with and the dealers we send product to. I can't please every one, but I try to keep everything straight.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:29 AM
Former Vendor

Thanks everyone for the support.

Our pages really jumped up in numbers recently.