Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

JDM Squash Air Fresheners!!!!!

Old 07-14-2011, 04:16 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud of
Default Re: JDM Squash Air Fresheners!!!!!

Originally Posted by ColtonVTECs
I dont want to troll your thread, but sqaushair.com has a similar product and theyre selling theirs for $5. Are these much better, and can you post how to buy yours?
I can't attest to the quality or longevity of their product, mainly because I've never heard of it before. I know from first hand experience that the Air Spencer canister last for months and smells great. You can purchase it on our temporary site here, while our site is in the process of being worked on.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:06 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

I dont want to troll your thread, but sqaushair.com has a similar product and theyre selling theirs for $5. Are these much better, and can you post how to buy yours?
he posted a site that sells the same air freshner as you, for cheaper, with free shipping

also, i feel as your name says "Farm fresh" everytime i look at it

GLWS
Old 07-15-2011, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

Shop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud ofShop Form Fresh has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
he posted a site that sells the same air freshner as you, for cheaper, with free shipping

also, i feel as your name says "Farm fresh" everytime i look at it

GLWS
Really? Because they sell theres for $9.00 dollars shipped and mine sell for $8.99 shipped. I know it's not much cheaper but it is and I have free shipping as well........so I guess I'm failing to see where the big difference is? Thanks for the input on the name though!

Just in case you don't believe me:

There Squash

My Squash:
Old 07-15-2011, 02:41 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

I just ordered 2!

Thanks....
Old 07-15-2011, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

ColtonVTECs has disabled reputation

Link to JDM fresheners

This is the one I was referencing to, its $6 but if you buy 2 its $5 ea. and its "Made in Japan".
Old 07-16-2011, 04:23 AM
Registered Member

1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute1739gvr4 has a reputation beyond repute

Whats the differ from this one that your selling and this one here? Ive had these in the past and really love the smell. If they are the same and last that long ill deff buy me one.

Old 07-16-2011, 10:18 AM
Registered Member

Link to JDM fresheners

This is the one I was referencing to, its $6 but if you buy 2 its $5 ea. and its "Made in Japan".
Not the same product, they do sell the same air freshener as I do for about the same price.
Old 07-16-2011, 10:19 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 1739gvr4
Whats the differ from this one that your selling and this one here? Ive had these in the past and really love the smell. If they are the same and last that long ill deff buy me one.
same sent, just not as fancy looking, and I have had people tell me the cans last a little longer, but they are both made by Air Spencer
Old 07-16-2011, 10:21 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 9civic5
I just ordered 2!

Thanks....
Thank you! they will be sent out asap
Old 07-28-2011, 08:54 AM
Registered Member

new orders just sent out!

Quick Reply: JDM Squash Air Fresheners!!!!!