Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

Insurance cars, bodyshop, motor building, customization. We do it all !

Old 08-02-2008, 10:36 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yellowrocco87 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Insurance cars, bodyshop, motor building, customization. We do it all !

hmm i may need to come down and get a paint job. you say your in norfolk? about how long would it take to paint an entire car and everything?
Old 08-03-2008, 04:57 AM
Banned

qualityauto has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Insurance cars, bodyshop, motor building, customization. We do it all !

depends on how much bodywork, dings, dents, imperfections you have in the body. but i try to get them done as quickly as possible. sometimes 2-3 days.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Banned

Another happy customer. is it a bodykit? is it a oem bumper? is it both???? Too bad he's only here till thursday, so the west coast will get a taste of quality's work....

Last edited by qualityauto; 08-19-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:38 PM
Banned

paintwork depends on time, not money. how much time do you want my experienced bodymen to work on your dents and imperfections? how much time do you want my painter to spend painting your car? what is your budget? in the end, what will make you happy? come down and see my work, check out what we do....you'll be glad you did....
Old 08-19-2008, 10:43 PM
csk
Registered Member

csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk

good dude does good work...i came over to check out that 99 si black with the k20
Old 08-21-2008, 05:56 AM

KiLaPnOy has disabled reputation

Would u guys be able to do a auto to manual conversion on a 95 prelude and how much?
Old 08-21-2008, 07:35 AM
Banned

auto to manual conversion on a 95 prelude isn't bad if you have everything to do the swap. if i have to do it, the cheapest way would be to buy an entire wrecked car and take everything i need out. you may also get an h22a upgrade from that. which drivetrain do you have? h23 or h22a?
Old 08-21-2008, 08:09 AM

KiLaPnOy has disabled reputation

i have the h23 drivetrain
Old 08-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Banned

okay, h23 is the most common. so you are going to need all electronics, pedals, shifter, transmission, wiring, etc....so its best for me to get you a donor car complete. probably could do it all for around $2300.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Registered Member

temp2 will become famous soon enoughtemp2 will become famous soon enough

I plan to do business with this guy as soon as my leg heals and I can move around a bit more, this thread only makes me more anxious to get over there and check it out.

Quick Reply: Insurance cars, bodyshop, motor building, customization. We do it all !