Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

HEADLINER UPHOLSTERY

Old 08-11-2010, 04:52 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: HEADLINER UPHOLSTERY

well "headliner" material has a backing to it and is kinda stretchy..just a little to allow it to form into the crevices and all of the headliner,

real thin material such as t-shirt fabric will bleed thru and ruin the material,so thin material is not too good for headliners...

just ask your fabric store ...they will have the rolls of the normal headliner colors..
Old 08-16-2010, 07:53 AM
RHD EK9 CTRx

Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK

good stuff
Old 08-16-2010, 09:22 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

how much do you guys charge to smooth out the headliner? the headliner(red tweed) in my new hatch has a small bubble in it and i want it gone..
Old 08-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch

I needs a price for (me doing nothing) headliner, A pillars, and sunroof motor cover done on the M. Any kind of warranty on the work?
Old 08-16-2010, 03:26 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
how much do you guys charge to smooth out the headliner? the headliner(red tweed) in my new hatch has a small bubble in it and i want it gone..
i would have to see it forrest...sometimes we can inject glue into the area with a needle and smooth it out...sometimes if its sagged and stretched it may not look great ..so it may have to be redone...

Originally Posted by Flinch
I needs a price for (me doing nothing) headliner, A pillars, and sunroof motor cover done on the M. Any kind of warranty on the work?
i will pm you tomorrow flinch...i need to ask him how much of a pita your is...i know it took us about 6 hours to do the one in my 7 series...
Old 08-16-2010, 04:10 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

i will come out when i get the motor in the car and has plates on it, i'm sure you guys can take care you it with ease!
Old 08-16-2010, 04:16 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

does the upholstery guy only work m-f? Actually is your shop only m-f? haha if my step dad ever goes out of town I will rip out his geo's headliner and bring it to you.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:19 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

there is 24 hours in a day,thats 24 hrs to make money...lmao

im usually around 7 days a week...only really open from 8-5 weekdays and 8-1 saturday
Old 10-19-2010, 03:11 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

ttt....and flinch...before you shoot me...i will have a price for you tomorrow...my headliner man(ronnie)had a stroke and been out for a few...hes all better now(fingers crossed) and we back in business as far as headliners...

i just read the last few posts and realized i never responded to you
Old 10-19-2010, 03:32 PM
Registered member

GriffinZ33 has disabled reputation

will you do pillars and headliner for a 04 sti. there already out and failed doing it myself.

Quick Reply: HEADLINER UPHOLSTERY