Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

ERL Performance Sport Compact Products

Old 09-29-2009, 12:56 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of
Arrow ERL Performance Sport Compact Products

Adrenaline Autoworks is an authorized ERL Performance Dealer, we would like to offer their products to the VaDriven Community.

712 Albany Ave,Richmond,VA,23224
804-525-6738 or sales@adrenalineautoworks.com

You must send your block in for this service. Don't have a block no problem, contact us! If we are able to source one out, you will be billed the original price + the cost of the block.

The short block assembly is one of the most critical procedures in any engine build. No one understands that better than ERL Performance. The company was founded with machinist and tool & die makers that have manufactured precision gauges for jet engine parts, the build process is done right. Our ability to utilize equipment, tooling and knowledge from these areas simply isn’t feasible for standard engine shops.

In an industry (especially the sport compact) where close is good enough, ERL Performance takes a different approach. We believe the best method is a solid foundation. If the block and short block assembly is done right, then bolt on power upgrade can be added in the future. As your desire for performance increases, the money can be spent on the upgrade and not on the short block again.

The Sleeving Process:

Description:

The SUPERDECK I system is ERL’s feature product. The SUPERDECK I system replaces the stock cast iron sleeves, with Ductile Iron sleeves and strengthens the block with a fully machined billet aluminum deck support. The Ductile Iron sleeves are proven in race engines to hold over 40 psi of boost. The SUPERDECK I deck support constrains the top of the sleeve in an open deck block to prevent head gasket failure from sleeve movement. ERL machines a recess into the deck and around the sleeves that precisely matches the deck support. The machining tolerance held in this operation is ±.002” to achieve a precise press fit. The deck support is machined from aluminum because aluminum conducts heat 7 times better than ductile iron. The SUPERDECK I offers the cooling capacity of a stock engine (open deck block) with the strength of a racing engine (closed deck block).

Sleeved Block Process:

* Remove original cast iron sleeves and wash block.
* Machine block deck and bore block to receive new Ductile Iron Sleeves
* Press in Ductile Iron Sleeves
* Mill interior surface of block to receive ERL SUPERDECK I and mill top of new sleeves to proper deck height
* Align bore main bearing journals in proper relationship to Honda dowel holes.
* Align hone main bearing journals to proper bore size for ERL Superback main bearings
* Install ERL SUPERDECK I
* Hone Cylinders to proper size and crosshatch
* Plateau hone cylinders for a proper finish and to achieve good oil control.

A Tour of ERL's Facility:

Here is a list of products & our prices ERL offers to the Sport Compact Industry:

Honda B18A/B ERL SuperdeckI :$1500+SHIPPING

Honda B18C ERL Superdeck I:$1500+SHIPPING

Honda K20 ERL Superdeck I:$1500+SHIPPING

Honda K24 ERL Superdeck I:$1500+SHIPPING

H22A/A4 ERL Superdeck I:$1500+SHIPPING

ERL NISSAN VQ35:$2350+SHIPPING

Scion 2AZ ERL Superdeck I:$1500+SHIPPING

ERL 5 POINT MAIN GIRDLE: $500+SHIPPING
Available for the Following Engines: Honda B16, Honda B18a, Honda B18b, Honda B18c, Honda B20

ERL Modified S2000 OIL PUMP: $475+SHIPPING

ERL MAIN GIRDLE NISSAN VQ35: $500+SHIPPING

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 804-525-6738

Last edited by AdrenalineAuto; 09-29-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Registered Member

driskill has disabled reputation
Default Re: ERL Performance Sport Compact Products

hey ,, that yellow k24 block is mine , thought you where not showin that ?
Old 10-02-2009, 05:17 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: ERL Performance Sport Compact Products

No d16 love?