Notices
Sponsor Marketplace Support those who support VADriven! This forum is restricted to businesses and vendors who are VADriven Sponsors. Please consider them when making your next purchase! If you would like to become a sponsor click here.

AFFORDABLE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR(NFTUATN)

Old 04-29-2011, 09:20 AM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: AFFORDABLE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR(NFTUATN)

Accord is looking good so far, D! Thanks for posting pics! Can't wait to see it done.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:32 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Duane,

I have a touch of rust in the rear fenders...on the area that curks under and the fender liner connects to.

Not going through paint, but want to have it checked out.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:35 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

well as im sure your aware of...if its rusting there then its on the other side also...which the only way to fix is to cut it out and replace it...a quick fix to try and "kill/slow down the rust " is to get some naval jelly or ospho and wire brush the rust and coat it and spray some undercoat on it and worry about it when it actually start to eat thru the paint....
Old 04-30-2011, 07:43 PM
DRINK BEER AND FIGHT

BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI BREWSKI

do you weld exhaust?
Old 05-01-2011, 04:11 AM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

i got your text brewski...i was drag racing...i can,depending what it is and how hard it is to get to
Old 05-01-2011, 08:21 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

can you lmk what ya'll charge to put on an inner tie rod on my car boo? I have the part already.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:53 PM
Registered Member

Kami has disabled reputation

Im in need of paint for my fenders. and front lip. I also need my rear QP pulled a tad bit more and cleaned up as well. can I get a rough quote on it? car is a honda s2000. how soon can you work me in to get the car worked on ?. can you PM me plz thanks
Old 05-28-2011, 11:35 AM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Duane is a great guy who takes time out and gets stuff straightened out as promised. He painted my dad's 98 Accord and the results/customer service couldn't have been better! Props to Duane and his shop for being stand-up people!
Old 05-28-2011, 01:18 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Just dropped off the tins for my Harley with Duane today. Will post before and after pics in here after the bike is assembled. I also have the wife's Yukon coming to him soon. Will post pics of that before and after as well. Awesome bunch of guys here. Can't go wrong using these guys.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:17 AM
Registered member

darkwaverose has disabled reputation

How much, and what are my options, for a candy blue job on a Civic?

Quick Reply: AFFORDABLE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR(NFTUATN)