Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Want to trade wheels?

Old 12-15-2008, 07:14 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hondahb757 has disabled reputation
Default Want to trade wheels?

I have lowerd the price very low do to the fact that I am broke and I need either money or
another set of wheels to replace the racing konigs that are bent that my car is sitting on now(these are NOT the same wheels I am selling/trading). I am open to trade for almost anything let me know what you have.

I have a set of four(4) Davaj Chrome Rims. These rims have been sitting in my room for about a year now they were only on my civic for about two weeks. They are wrapped in some Talon low profile tires. Both wheels and tires are in great condiiton. I originally paid $900 for the wheels + $500 for the tires. The bolt/lug pattern is 4x100 they will fit on most hondas with 4 lug pattern as well as whatever other cars may have the 4 lug. I have taken good care of these and I really just want to trade for a set of racing wheels with 4x lug. Let me know if you are interested i will also sell the set with tires as well for $500 OBO. If you do not like these rims then I ask you to please keep your insulting comments to yourself, I am all about business no BS.I am located in the Williamsburg area. Thank you feel free to call my cell anytime or message me. 757-784-4339