Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

supra for sale

Old 08-30-2007, 08:32 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
td420 can only hope to improve
Default supra for sale

i have a 1988 toyota supra up for sale. I am the second owner of this car. it has 171032 miles as of today. i run the car once a week to keep it in excellent condition. its a 5spd targa supra with TEMS. its one of 6498 ever made in the supra dynasty. i just had the crank pulley, intake hose, fan belts and front rotors, pads, lines replaced. (2200$) the car is great running condition, and has a clean title and i have all paperwork on the car.

there is a small rust spot and then a rust line... dont be scared by the rust its just a matter of paint. I talked to a maaco employee and they told me the rust is just due to where the paint chipped off and oxidized. the car needs a paint job. 249$ at maaco. the car has 800$ worth of tires on it alone and they still have the barcode sticker on them.

the interior is in great shape. the shift knob is peeling but thats expected with a 19 year old car.

this is still a heck of a sports car and gets alot of attention. i hate that i have to give this car up.
like i said 4000 OBO for this great car. and its a toyota so it still has a hell of alot more life in it. email me for my cell and AIM and i will arrange a time to meet up and look at the car. thanks

pictures are at :
http://richmond.craigslist.org/car/409837898.html
Old 08-30-2007, 12:10 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
td420 can only hope to improve
Default Re: supra for sale

please delete this ... i posted in wrong section