Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Honda Parts. Garage clean-out!

Old 04-25-2008, 02:07 AM
Speak & Spell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy
Honda Parts. Garage clean-out! ALWAYS UPDATED

This is my NEW FOR SALE thread because my old one is way too cluttered
with "BUMP" posts and old pictures of parts that i no longer own. I'm kinda tired of still recieving PM about the Sparco seat which was sold 8 months ago, which is my fault for not cleaning up my thread. HERE IS THE NEW LIST:

RED PRINT: PRICE, SOLD OR TRADED
AMBER PRINT: PENDING PAYMENT
STANDARD PRINT: FOR SALE STILL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To eliminate any thoughts of a scam or any b.s. i would like to keep sales as local as possible although i do not mind shipping any parts, as i live very close to a small parcel/shipping business. i dont mind paying shipping on certain parts and some will have to be paid by the buyer. i have been scammed via other sites and is no fun having to fill out loads of paperwork and make a report to a federal ageny. with that being said here are the parts for sale;

ALL PRICES ARE FOR BEST REASONABLE OFFER. MAKE ONE IF YOU DONT LIKE MY PRICES.
Dont forget the 3% paypal fee.

-D15B7 Intake manifold (Complete and in decent condition, may need a few thing replaced $30 plus shipping)

-D16Y8 OEM Intake Manifold (bare, no sensors, no plugs, just an intake manifold, dont ask me about anything but the manifold, no cracks or damage to manifold strictly OEM $30 plus shipping)

-D16Y8 Fuel OEM Rail (comes with the sensor and small hose attached to it, perfect condition, $22 shipped)

-D15/D16 CHIKARA Header (DOES NOT HAVE DOWNPIPE but can be made at any "Big Al's (locally) or any auto exhaust place for $20-$25, DECENT CONDITION $15 plus shipping obo)

-APC (B&M style) Shift Knob and/or (1) Stock Honda Shift Knobs (used $5 ea. or both $14 for both shipped)

-TYC 90-91 Civic sedan/3 door lower corner lights (BNIB, Clear lens with amber colored backround/housing, left & right side, sold as a pair $25 shipped)

-Z6/Y7/Y8 Cam Sprocket Cover (Painted semi gloss black for that OE look & feel. i dont need it anymore. Has not been mounted since the paint. $23 shipped)

-Honda 5th gen Civic OE Tachometer (Is removed from the cluster was pulled from a wrecked car $13 shipped)

- Cam Sprocket for 1.6 SOHC Honda Motors (fits all SOHC 1.6 litre motors. In good condition & ready to install. $33 shipped)

-Yamashita Y7C upper radiator hose ( of OEM standard for 92-00 Honda Civics. Still in good condition used for a few weeks before switching to SAMCO. $7 shipped)

-1988-2000 Honda Civic OEM shifter stick ( in decent condition, from a 1998 Civic DX, will fit any SOHC set up from 88-00. $27 shipped)

-2¾ Rubber intake coupler (came extra with an eBay CAI that I bought earlier this year. CAI has been sold. Never used. $6 shipped)

-Spectre 45° bend intake tube ( this piece is 3 inches in diameter and still in decent condition. $6 shipped)

-Used Honda radiator stay brackets ( in decent condition. I don't even know where or how I got extra of these but here they are. $4 shipped for both)

-Ford Focus ZX3 OEM Ramhorn Exhaust manifold (Cast iron, fits only the 2000-2004 ZX3 Focus with the 2.0 ZeTec motor. Can be used for both NA & FI applications. $30 plus shipping)

-Liscense Plate Relocator (Used but still in very good condition. I bought it used but never used it. You pay the same price I paid. $13 shipped)
---------SOLD--ITEMS----------------------------------------------------------------------
-Honda aftermarket install kit ($OLD)
-92 thru 95 Honda Civic DX "NO ARMREST" center console (Given away)
-Flip-down CD Player Car Stereo (Given away)
-OEM Stanley 92-95 Honda Civic 2 & 3 door Corner lights ($OLD)
-EBC Brake Pads (Given away)
-OEM Integra GSR muffler ($OLD)
-1996 to 2000 Honda Civic Coupe Sideskirts ($OLD)
-1992 to 2000 Honda Civic Megan racing H-Brace ($OLD)
-Real MUGEN weighted shift knob ($OLD)
-D16Y8 OEM Fuel Injectors ($OLD)
-1992 thru 2000 Hi-Flow Catylitic Converter/Test Pipe ( $OLD)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me for info @ 757-358-8266 (E.J.) need these gone! i'm willing to travel to you if within the 757/804 area, if its worth it. REASONABLE TRADES WELCOME. CALL and or LEAVE A MSG BUT CALLS, PMs, OR TEXT MSG WILL GET A FASTER RESPONSE!

I'LL TRADE FOR OR BUY FROM YOU:
*carbon fiber hood (92-95 civic, decent cond.)
*front lip (MUGEN style or SPOON style, decent cond.)
*MUGEN SOHC valve cover

or whatever may have to offer within reason for whatever part(s) that you want. seriously.... i'll consider damn near anything.... ANYTHING!

I WILL PROVIDE ANY POTENTIAL BUYER WITH ANY OF MY INFO NEEDED TO MAKE A GOOD, SECURE DEAL. PLEASE GET AT ME FOR INFO.

If I don't have pictures up of any certain part(s), then please let me know and I wil do my best to get them posted here or sent directly to you via e-mail or to your phone.

Last edited by E. Jeezy; 10-29-2008 at 08:59 AM. Reason: your mom
Old 04-27-2008, 08:03 AM
Speak & Spell

E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy
Default Re: Honda Parts. Garage clean-out!

Last edited by E. Jeezy; 10-31-2008 at 08:17 AM.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:44 AM
Speak & Spell

Last edited by E. Jeezy; 07-08-2008 at 02:15 PM. Reason: your mom
Old 04-30-2008, 04:44 AM
Speak & Spell

Last edited by E. Jeezy; 07-15-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:05 AM
Speak & Spell

Need it gone.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:17 AM
Speak & Spell

Updated & bump! P06 ECU has been added back to the list because i found a P28 locally! Im so fucking happy now buy some shit, you fucking Honda lovers!
Old 05-02-2008, 07:45 AM
posted on da block

l0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud of

*EK coupe sideskirts (in decent cond.) price?
Old 05-03-2008, 05:05 AM
Speak & Spell

Originally Posted by cRx hIGHfIVE
*EK coupe sideskirts (in decent cond.) price?
listed under "I'LL TRADE FOR OR BUY FROM YOU"
Old 05-03-2008, 05:07 AM
Speak & Spell

Good Morning bump.
Old 05-03-2008, 05:08 AM
posted on da block

l0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud of

oOOoo i thought it was under
AND OTHER RANDOM HONDA STUFF LAYING AROUND

Quick Reply: Honda Parts. Garage clean-out!