Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Garage Sale-HX wheels,6k HIDS,cd players,amps,subs,SWAY BARS,MISC...

Old 05-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts
Default Garage Sale-HX wheels,6k HIDS,cd players,amps,subs,SWAY BARS,MISC...

Everything has to go i'm getting ready to move and need this stuff gone. I'm listing the lowest prices i will take so no need to offer anything less i won't respond.

6K HID bulbs these are just the bulbs from my kit 1 of my ballast quit working both bulbs work great and they are a slight hint of blue.. Looking for 40 bucks very firm they are picking for someone to keep changing colors if wanted..

I have some cheap swaybars for a EG- 10 bucks firm

Nuespeed chrome swaybar came off of a Eg. It splits where you bolt it down and looks great. Looking for 60 bucks firm a really nice piece.

I have a can of smoke tint spray i paid 30 bucks for it from tunerzimage. 10 bucks firm

Car audio

Rockford Fosgate P 5002- This amp is 2ohm stable and sells for 350 right now. Looking for 100 very firm

Phoenix Gold zx-450- This amp sold for 700 bucks in 1998 and is a great great amp that is very hard to find. It is rated a 4x125watts rms but increases has the ohm load drops. By far the best amp i've ever owned and super clean it runs my highs like no other. You can run your whole system off of this amp. It has seperate crossovers,subsonic filters etc for the front and rear outputs. I want 150 very firm not pressed at all on selling this amp.

2 Audiobahn 12" subs in a audiobahn plexiglass bandpass box. The box has mirrors and the option of cutting on the neon lights inside the box. The subs bang pretty hard they were hooked up to a rockford 500 watt amp..Looking for 125 very firm

Pioneer 6 1/2" coaxials 30 bucks

Brand new Lanzar 6.5" coaxials with moveable tweeter. It is just like a mid/tweeter combo except it is made onto the midrange. Looking for 50 bucks very very firm

Only trades I might be interested in are some Kicker L5 or L7 subs, JL W3's,W6'S,W7'S.. And maybe some after market 4x100 wheels in 15 or 16"..

Not interested in nothing else.

Located in fredericksburg VA
All prices firm

Last edited by Samuels; 05-19-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:19 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Garage Sale-HX wheels,6k HIDS,cd players,amps,subs,SWAY BARS,MISC...

Also got a b-series AEM fuel rail and b&m FPR.. The Aem is missing the nut on the end but it can be bought at any local speed shop or if you get a steel braided fuel line it comes with the nut. Looking for 50 bucks firm you can have both. The Aem is silver and the FPR is red..
Old 05-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Registered Member

crzyazn45 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Garage Sale-HX wheels,6k HIDS,cd players,amps,subs,SWAY BARS,MISC...

still have the hx wheels??? do you have any pictures of them?

Last edited by crzyazn45; 05-11-2008 at 07:06 PM. Reason: .
Old 05-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by crzyazn45
still have the hx wheels??? do you have any pictures of them?
yeah still have them. No pics they came in a trade over the weekend just need them gone i'm about to move and need alot of stuff gone. They could use a good cleaning and they have never been painted.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Registered Member

pm's returned...
Old 05-13-2008, 03:26 PM
Registered Member

Both cd players, the 6x9's and helmet are SOLD.................SOLD........
Old 05-14-2008, 03:03 PM
Registered Member

pm's returned...
Old 05-15-2008, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

Old 05-16-2008, 05:26 PM
Registered Member

alot of it still available..

I'll take 200 bucks cash this weekend only for the HX wheels.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:18 AM
Registered Member

gotta go....

Quick Reply: Garage Sale-HX wheels,6k HIDS,cd players,amps,subs,SWAY BARS,MISC...