Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

FS: Ultimate 5spd DSM Partout, Shep Stage 4, Quartermaster twin disk, etc. Eclipse

Old 06-18-2008, 04:27 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FS: Ultimate 5spd DSM Partout, Shep Stage 4, Quartermaster twin disk, etc. Eclipse

I am switching over to an automatic transmission system for my latest project, so all of my 5spd components are for sale including things such as the clutch pedal, master cylinder, etc, which I have yet to pull and aren't yet listed in this ad.

2g AWD Shep Stage 4 Transmission: Asking $1950 Shipping, The transmission has literally just over 1000 miles. The transmission has a 4spider center differential, and the double syncro first gear option as well. It was installed at 88498 miles and the car has 895XX miles right now. I put one single drag pass on the car before opening track night was cancelled due to rain. I have ran redline lightweight fluid in it ever since installed. The only blemish to the trans is where a starter plate bolt came loose and rattled around for a short period in the bellhousing causing some nicks on the very outside of the trans case, nothing that in any way harms the transmission.

Quartermaster 6bolt Twin Disk Clutch: Asking $925 Shipping, Just as almost all of the parts I am selling here, this clutch has literally just over 1000 miles on it and one single tire-spinning launch. The clutch has always treated me perfectly with no issues whatsoever. I have already installed a brand new OEM ring gear on the flywheel. The clutch disks are virtually brand new, and the friction surfaces look excellent. The red stuff on the back of the flywheel is simply red locktite that oozed out during the initial install. I have always ran an automatic trans spacer plate with this clutch and if the buyer wants they can have it as I have a spare. The only slight blemish the clutch has is from a starter plate bolt that came loose and rattled round for a short period in the transmission. It just caused a few nicks around the backside where the ring gear is. I never once noticed anything ever while driving the car but found the bolt and nicks upon removing the trans. The nicks in absolutely no way effected anything about the clutch but I am just noting them.

Clearanced OEM Clutch Fork and OEM Throw-out bearing: Asking $50 shipping, Both of these parts have just over 1000 miles on them and are flawless. The clutch fork has already been pre-clearanced for use with a Quartermaster Twin Disk Clutch.

Modified Izuzu Slave Cylinder: Asking $25 shipping, This slave cylinder is used to help with the throw/pedal travel with the twin disk.

2g Stainless Steel Clutch Line: Asking $12 shipping, This replaces the flex line that leads to the slave cylinder as well as the large resevior on 2gs.
Old 06-18-2008, 05:41 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
srt4hokie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: FS: Ultimate 5spd DSM Partout, Shep Stage 4, Quartermaster twin disk, etc. Eclip

I'll take the clutc line, with local p/u.

My obsession with buying a house has come at a bad time, other wise the clutch would be mine as well.