Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

FS: LS/B20 Vtec conversion

Old 12-10-2007, 03:37 PM
The Truth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to behold
Default FS-FT: LS/B20 Vtec parts

I have a full swap for the b20 vtec conversion I started gathering parts for this swap about 8 months back but I don't really have the time to do it anymore seeing as I bought a house and am just trying to get my car put together and back on the road. Here is all the stuff.

B18c head the only thing wrong with this is that I broke the cover on the dizzy. I also swapped back the old cam gears and one of the gears is cracked I just threw those back on after I sold my aems comes with aurora plugs. $400

Blue valve cover recently painted. $50

Chipped p28 with extra chip and programmed with chrome. It has a Plexiglas cover but was cut with the glass still on the ecu and has some scuff marks on the metal. $150

Brand new Rywire obd0-obd1 conversion harness. $100

Brand new ARP head studs. $120

Brand new complete golden eagle conversion kit with b20 head gasket. $170

4 wire o2 sensor. $40

Prices are firm I paid more for this stuff than what I am selling them for so I'm actually losing money. Or if you have something good for a DA that I dont already have let me know and we can work out a trade. I will send pics on request I just need this stuff gone.

Im looking for Good DA front seats
DA motor mounts
DA dash wiring harness mainly the headlight harness.
thanks

Last edited by GrAnD NaStY; 12-14-2007 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:31 PM
The Truth

GrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: FS: LS/B20 Vtec conversion

bump
Old 12-11-2007, 01:13 PM
The Truth

Bump
Old 12-12-2007, 03:34 PM
The Truth

Bump
Old 12-13-2007, 07:56 AM
The Truth

Ok OBO on parts or trade for some stuff for a da. I need this stuff out of the house. The wife is on my case.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:08 PM
The Truth

Bump