Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

FS--**Intercooler**

Old 12-07-2008, 05:14 PM
auto to 5 speed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
probepimpin has disabled reputation
Default FS--**Intercooler**

I have a "JDM Sport" intercooler. I'm asking 60 obo so make some decent offers. I only used this for about a month. It has 2.5 inch inlets. Universal fit and good for up to 450 hp.

Last edited by probepimpin; 12-07-2008 at 05:17 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:49 PM

xiLLtegRax has disabled reputation
Default Re: FS--**Intercooler**

EVERYONE do not buy SHIT from him!!!!!i sent him payment and he never sent me the ecu, boost controller or the injectors...... his a fcuking scam artist... im in the process of white collar crime with FBI to bring him down..... AGAIN DO NOT BUY SHIT FROM HIM!!!!

Last edited by xiLLtegRax; 12-07-2008 at 07:56 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:50 PM
auto to 5 speed

im clearing this up now. I've never scammed ANYONE in my life and xiLLtegRax WILL BACK THAT UP. so go ahead and tell the FBI to call me i will be more than happy to clear this up and take care of this.
Old 12-08-2008, 12:05 AM
auto to 5 speed

so after looking through my inbox, i see you DID contact me. i marked all my messages read, i has an insane amount on messages since im selling a lot of stuff at the moment. i could not get intouch with anyone at my house to see if your package was there. all i can tell you untill i find out exactly whats going on is just work with me. i've had no intention of "scamming you" and im a strong believer in "what comes around goes around"....so i will be intouch with you and i DO take blame on not reading your messages, i must of thought i already read them because of the heading "Re: turbo kit" I will say that I take FULL responsiblity for what ever has happened and i will get to the bottom of it. Please be patient.[/QUOTE]
Old 12-08-2008, 04:30 AM
INNOVATIVE AUTO INC.

Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg

Originally Posted by probepimpin
so after looking through my inbox, i see you DID contact me. i marked all my messages read, i has an insane amount on messages since im selling a lot of stuff at the moment. i could not get intouch with anyone at my house to see if your package was there. all i can tell you untill i find out exactly whats going on is just work with me. i've had no intention of "scamming you" and im a strong believer in "what comes around goes around"....so i will be intouch with you and i DO take blame on not reading your messages, i must of thought i already read them because of the heading "Re: turbo kit" I will say that I take FULL responsiblity for what ever has happened and i will get to the bottom of it. Please be patient.
[/QUOTE]

WAY TO WORK IT OUT..
Old 12-08-2008, 06:07 PM
auto to 5 speed

Originally Posted by Nebrido
I bought a few things from probepimpin... easy to deal with.. good seller!
Old 12-08-2008, 08:03 PM

ok as of now some miscommunication happened between him and his family i guess. but i will update everyone... til then i guess ill leave it as no comments....
Old 12-13-2008, 03:06 PM

its been a week already.... have been patiently waiting...... still no answer..... if you get this CALL ME!!!!
whats going on man?!

12/18/08
ok.... you have until saturday night. like i said a week ago... ill give you until sat night for you to contact me... if no contact is made then..... sorry but im going to have to report this... its been a month since i sent the payment and you should really have no excuse what so ever... i dont look forward to do this but...... not much i can do..... and if anyone knows anything about him please msg me or email me.... untill then i suggest everyone NOT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM!!!!

Last edited by xiLLtegRax; 12-18-2008 at 05:15 PM.