Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

f/s: Eg seats, steelies, dx trans.battery box, And More!

Old 12-15-2008, 06:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmhatch has disabled reputation
Default f/s: Eg seats, steelies, dx trans.battery box, And More!

Up for sale is a few item I have been storing for quite a while now. First off, I live in lynchburg, va and the parts will need to be picked up it purchased. Shoot me an offer on the parts, just trying to get this stuff gone. Here's the stuff:

1) 2- 13" steelies with good snow tires. 175/70/r13 tires

2) 2- 14" steelies with good snow tires and 2 matching steelies with no tires

3)Sohc trans. out of dx civic shifted great, but the input shaft bearing was starting to make a little noise. Really wasn't that bad, I had an si trans. I wanted to put in any way. This trans. is in great working order. Had about 80k on it out of a 96 dx hatch.

4) LS integra intake manifold, from a 91 I believe

5) Moroso battery box. A little dirty and has some scrapes on it, but still a good box to use.

6) 92 SI sohc second part of stock exhaust manifold only. Top portion is gone

7) B20Z full engine harness minus injector clips

8) B20 to portion of exhaust manifold (stock)

9) Sohc non-vtec valve cover

10) B20Z Crank pulley

11) Seats out of eg civic. Came out of a car with black interior. Has no rails.
Attached Thumbnails f/s: Eg seats, steelies, dx trans.battery box, And More!-stuff-032.jpg   f/s: Eg seats, steelies, dx trans.battery box, And More!-stuff-034.jpg   f/s: Eg seats, steelies, dx trans.battery box, And More!-stuff-035.jpg   f/s: Eg seats, steelies, dx trans.battery box, And More!-stuff-040.jpg   f/s: Eg seats, steelies, dx trans.battery box, And More!-stuff-041.jpg  

f/s: Eg seats, steelies, dx trans.battery box, And More!-stuff-042.jpg   f/s: Eg seats, steelies, dx trans.battery box, And More!-stuff-047.jpg   f/s: Eg seats, steelies, dx trans.battery box, And More!-stuff-048.jpg   f/s: Eg seats, steelies, dx trans.battery box, And More!-stuff-049.jpg   f/s: Eg seats, steelies, dx trans.battery box, And More!-stuff-050.jpg