Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

F/S: Bose Companion 2

Old 09-08-2008, 10:39 AM
Minus Whale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devin is on a distinguished road
Exclamation F/S: Bose Companion 3

I've had this sitting around in my closet for a few months now and just really need to sell it. I used it for almost 8 months until I upgraded to companion 5 Series II. This system is amazing! Bose pretty much sells it self so here it is.

Specifications:
* A whole new level of enjoyment from computer audio sources such as CD, DVD, MP3, Internet radio and gaming, thanks to the superior audio performance of these speakers * An enhanced listening experience from Bose proprietary TrueSpace stereo signal processing circuitry that makes sound more vivid and lifelike
* What you see are two tiny speakers on either side of the monitor, while what you hear is spacious, ambient sound that seems to come from speakers spaced much farther apart
* Neat, simple setup contributes to a clutter-free desktop
* Tiny satellite speakers, each smaller than a coffee cup, can attach to the sides of the monitor (with supplied brackets) or sit on the desktop itself, while the compact Acoustimass module sits on the floor out of sight
* Round control pod puts all speaker functions right at your fingertips and helps minimize clutter
* You can control speaker volume, attach headphones and connect an additional source (such as a portable MP3 player) without having to reach for knobs or run wires to the back of the computer
* Converts most portable audio devices (MP3, CD players) into high-performance mini-systems, with one simple connection
* Deep, impacting musical low notes and movie gaming special effects are cleanly reproduced from a compact hideaway Acoustimass module
* Contemporary high tech design blends with decor, minimizes wires and contributes to an uncluttered desktop
* Patented integrated signal processing maintains lifelike, full performance at any listening volume
* Proprietary compression circuitry helps keep music sounding more natural and distortion-free even at high volumes
* Active electronic equalization provides more natural tonal balance and clarity from low notes to high
* Magnetically-shielded satellite speakers prevent monitor interference
* Full package (control pod, speakers and Acoustimass module) available in graphite with silver trim

Actual pictures..

Asking $210 Shipped.

Last edited by Devin; 09-08-2008 at 11:23 AM.