Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

D-Series Part Out!

Old 04-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Anti "DONK"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ShortyzKustomz has disabled reputation
Default Shortyz Garage Sale!

Name: Shorty
Location- Goochland/Ashland Va (Home and work)
Contact- PM me on here...Email ShortyzKustomz@yahoo.com...Cell (804) 922-6975

PRICE DROP ON EVERYTHING NEW PRICES IN BOLD

New 5/8 Some new Non Honda Parts added

Well long story short, I had an oil light flickering at me every once in a while at stop lights, I decided to pull the pan on and try to clean the screen and replace my leaking oil pan (former turbo) and gasket, I ended up finding a LOT of shavings in my pan, So Im doing an LS swap cause this is my daily!

EDIT: Motor is now sitting next to the car covered up, No place to store this stuff, Make offers and get it outta here

BEST OFFER ON ANYTHING, NEED TO SELL QUICK!

D16Z6 Vtec Head, Everything looked clean when I put the new valve cover on 2 weeks ago! I think damage was bottom end $95 obo *$60 obo*

D16Z6 Vtec Shortblock, Thinking the shavings are bottom end, Could be as simple as bearings... best offer on this or $150 *$100 obo*

D16Z6 Custom Powdercoated valve cover, I coated it 2 weeks ago, Powdercoated Pure White with the letters sanded out, turned out real nice, I can do yours too! -Scammed on the deal with this-

D16Z6 Distributor, works great, clear cap, looks cool at night -SOLD-

D16Z6 Oil Pan BRAND NEW, never installed, Powdercoated a new color called Rust, Its textured and looks like rust, I just tried it out on my pan, Anyway AS IS $30 Powdercoated any color we have in stock $50 *$20 obo*

D16Z6 Oil Pan gasket, New, opened up to make sure it fit the pan, then I found the shavings in pan. $10 *$5 brand new *

D16Z6 ECU- Chipped, 8000 RPM rev limit, vtec kicks in lower, was an auto ECU so it gives a cel for auto tranny solenoid, easy de-solder fix -SOLD-

93 Civic DX Axels, new boot clamp on one side $20 both

Intake manifold, It was supposed to be for a Z6 but its missing a vacuum port and threaded hole, someone told me it was a jdm b15 mani. Its painted Red, perfect condition, with a extra thick plastic intake gasket, ($40 gasket) Just put on 4 months ago $50 obo *$35 obo*

D16Z6 Intake Manifold, One hole for the IACV was stripped and someone did a bad job of retapping it, Needs work $15 obo *Pay Shipping! Its yours!*

D16Z6 Throttle body and all sensors off of the manifold -SOLD-

D16Z6 Oil Pan Welded with a bung for turbo, Was on the car when I bought it, welds dont look to clean, Dont know any details. $20 as is, $40 powdercoated whatever color you want *$10 obo*

EG Projector Headlights, Ebay specials, were on the car when I got it, Low beam just isnt bright enough for the country roads I drive home every night Make offer -SOLD-

D-Series Header Its a 2 piece, 4-2-1, bolts right to factory cat, No longer need, Downpipe is already ceramic coated black, $40, For an extra $15 I can get the header coated too... *$30 obo*

D-series OBD1 Alternator. Have 2, One off my car, was working great, other is from my friends d15, he gave it to me when I needed some bolts for mine.
$20 each *$15 each*

D-series Powersteering pump, Good condition $15 *$10 obo*

Anything else from the d-series you need let me know, Make an offer! Motor is sitting outside covered up right now (As of 15 mins ago haha, I need it out the yard, Make offers and come pick what you need!Trades considered as well!

A FEW MORE ITEMS... Added 5/8...

D15 ECU from a 93 Lx. Good cond. $35 obo

Top Post Battery- Autocraft Titanium 813 Cranking Amps 650 Cold Cranking... 75 Group Size Put it on the test on work, very strong still, Just got an Optima $25 obo

Dual Brand 600 watt Mono Amp, Never hooked up, bought it used a year ago, As is, unknown condition $15 obo

Legacy 1400 watt 2 Channel Amp. Had this amp for 7 years now, Hasnt been in a car in well over a year $15 obo

Orion 10 inch Subs, a Few years old, but they still POUND, Just the subs $75, Sub nice dual 10 inch box, $125 obo

93 Civic Stock Shift linkage and stablizer bar, with shifter, was told it was a short shifter. Came in my car $15 obo

Intake for a 91+ Nissan Hardbody with a KA24, Missing the part that goes on the throttle body, just tube and filter,
Powdercoated lime green, $10 obo

S13 240SX Dash, A few vents are shaved, cracks are fiberglassed up, was ready to be primed and blocked and painted, or wrapped in fabric, Console fiberglassed shut and cut to fit a cd player. Was going in my Hardbody, Changed plans, Needs work $25 obo

Pocketbike, 49 CC Electric Start, headlights, horn, speedo, Plastics are in primer right now, Needs a new throttle cable ($7 part) and a tune up, and plastics bolted on. $150 obo

More pictures coming, any specific pictures just ask!

Bad Picture

MORE TO COME!!!

Last edited by ShortyzKustomz; 05-22-2008 at 02:02 AM. Reason: I need mods to change the title!
Old 04-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Anti "DONK"

Default Re: D-Series Part Out!

Bump, More pics tomorrow
Old 04-08-2008, 05:18 PM
Anti "DONK"

All pms replied
Old 04-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Anti "DONK"

::edit:: bump

Last edited by ShortyzKustomz; 04-13-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:40 AM
Anti "DONK"

Trades are accepted, I need a front bumper for a 92-95 4 door, a fender, a steering wheel, and lots more, lemme know!
Old 04-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Registered Member

slewis79 has disabled reputation

i need o2 sensor and the engine harness. got em?
Old 04-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars

I want the ecu. what's it chipped with and tuned with, and is it done well?
Old 04-12-2008, 06:50 AM
Registered Member

Si2See has disabled reputation

pm me if you will sell the vtec solenoid
Old 04-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Anti "DONK"

Originally Posted by slewis79
i need o2 sensor and the engine harness. got em?
o2 sensor yes, engine harness no, already sold, $10 for the o2 plus shipping, Pm me

Lars... Pm'd you back!

Si2See...Pming you now
Old 04-13-2008, 06:35 PM
Anti "DONK"

All PMs replied!

Trades on anything, Whole motor deal never came through, I need a B18B LS oil pan and downpipe as well! And a Del Sol DOHC A/c bracket! So I can keep a/c on my car

Last edited by ShortyzKustomz; 04-13-2008 at 06:42 PM.

Quick Reply: D-Series Part Out!