Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

Corbeau Seats for e30 BMW

Old 06-26-2008, 01:47 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these parts
Default Corbeau Seats for e30 BMW

I have a pair of Corbeau racing seats for sale, $250 EACH w/ or w/o e30 bracket. I have an "FX1 Pro" and an "A4". The FX1 is a fixed seat that weighs 16 lbs. and the A4 is a reclining seat that weighs 25 lbs.

Last edited by MonsterM3; 07-08-2008 at 11:45 AM.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:51 AM
Registered member

Three5Zero has disabled reputation
Default Re: Corbeau Seats for e30 BMW

What's the condition of them? I'm interested in the black and red one but I don't have a BMW. How do the brackets attach? On the bottom or on the sides.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

SpeedOften has disabled reputation

I'm interested in the A4, Would I be able to swing by Maybe Wednesday or Thursday to test fit my butt in the seat? I don't need the braket, so if you'd like to sell that part to someone else that's fine with me..

Last edited by SpeedOften; 06-27-2008 at 08:21 AM.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:39 AM
Registered Member

MonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these partsMonsterM3 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Three5Zero
What's the condition of them? I'm interested in the black and red one but I don't have a BMW. How do the brackets attach? On the bottom or on the sides.
theyre in very good condition. no rips or tears.. the brackets attach from the bottom.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:43 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SpeedOften
I'm interested in the A4, Would I be able to swing by Maybe Wednesday or Thursday to test fit my butt in the seat? I don't need the braket, so if you'd like to sell that part to someone else that's fine with me..
that would be fine.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Registered Member

Bump..
Old 07-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

tttt
Old 07-11-2008, 04:11 AM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

comes with sliders? don't need the bracket. let me know.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by cole
comes with sliders? don't need the bracket. let me know.
Yes. comes with sliders.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:17 AM
Registered Member

bump.

Quick Reply: Corbeau Seats for e30 BMW