Notices
Parts ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

COMPLETE Civic turbo kit (even bolts, gaskets, and fittings included)

Old 10-31-2008, 07:37 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flacopower
Default COMPLETE Civic turbo kit (even bolts, gaskets, and fittings included)

Up for sale is a turbo kit for a civic. I was going to install, but now that I have my bachelors, I am going to keep the civic as a conservative daily. Anyways the kit has EVERYTHING you need to be boosted. Not like all the other ‘complete’ kits that don’t include injectors or engine management, this kit is so complete it even comes with all the fittings you will need!!! Most of the parts are brand new, some are used this was a budget but not ghetto build. Looking to get $1350, but I am negotiable. I am no longer a starving college kid so no low balls. Anyways on to the good stuff:
I have a used ebay IC pressure tested to 20psi and holds boost great. Most of the piping is wrapped in DEI cool tape
We used it on my brothers car and it significantly lowered intake temps. The car comes with every coupler you will ever need and a ton of T-bolt clamps (the good stuff) that are like $3 each.

Since I can’t weld I bought a pipe with a greddy flange to put my authentic greddy type rs bov.

Proof its authentic:

The ECU is a chipped p06 with a tricked out gold cover:

Also included is a resistor box out of a cb7 accord:

And the obd-1 clips that are needed to mount to the dsm 450cc injectors (told you I had everything!!)

The downpipe (new) is an a/c compatible spoolin performance unit. However these are custom made and did not fit for my application. Therefore some customization will have to be done to this pipe to get it to fit. I also used DEI heat wrap and silicone sealer on it:

Old 10-31-2008, 07:39 PM
Registered member

John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M
Default Re: COMPLETE Civic turbo kit (even bolts, gaskets, and fittings included)

Pics of turbo
what motor
what manifold
common now lol
intrested in some spoon sw388's hand polished i was asking 1300
really want this kit!

Last edited by John M; 10-31-2008 at 07:42 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:46 PM
Registered Member

flacopower
Default Re: COMPLETE Civic turbo kit (even bolts, gaskets, and fittings included)

thanks for posting brotha!!! I have another 13 pictures and needed someone to post so I could continue posting

The turbo is a 57 trim t3 mated to a blox manifold. Both units are new and are mated together. I will also include the gaskets needed. I will even include the bolts you need to mate the two together. The mani is a little oxidized because it has sat in my trunk for about two months but will be fine.

The turbo obviously has zero shaft play and you can even see the lubricant on the compressor wheel:

To keep boost pressures in check I have a BNIB tial wastegate from Garrett. Part was manufactured here in the good ol US of A and they are simply the best wastegates out there.

Old 10-31-2008, 07:46 PM
Registered Member

flacopower

Also included is a vacuum manifold out of a Ford Turbo Thunderbird:

These are some of the pushlock style fittings I have, if you prefer ss braided lines, I also have those. Not pictured are the t3 oil drain flange, and the barbed fitting that goes on the oil pan, I forgot to snap a pic of those.
10an drain line:

4an feed line w/ 90* fitting to clear mani:

Any questions either PM me, or hit me up at atafur@polaris.umuc.edu
Old 10-31-2008, 11:38 PM
Registered Member

flacopower

Make me an offer, I am taking into consideration all offers to part and if there is sufficient interest I will part it.

Also I have a boost gauge that I forgot to list
Also forgot these:

And this uber cool easy to install IC mount:

and of course the FMIC:

Last edited by flacopower; 10-31-2008 at 11:42 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

flacopower

keep the offers rolling in guys!
Old 11-02-2008, 09:07 AM
Registered Member

honda131 has disabled reputation

hey man i will trade my longblock from my thread with all the fresh machine work and port and polished head comes with complete intake manifold and everything...just checlk my threads man i really want this and then pm me
Old 11-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Registered Member

flacopower

no thanks saving for a 350z
Old 11-05-2008, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

flacopower

Now parting! Pm me offers!
Old 11-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Registered member

John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M

how much for the turbo and dp

Quick Reply: COMPLETE Civic turbo kit (even bolts, gaskets, and fittings included)