Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

Old 08-18-2005, 08:17 PM
-HUFF-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
non-vtecpower has disabled reputation
Default Re: DRAGVA SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

Originally Posted by blackknight86
the head is stamped as p72
the blocks serial number was scratched off and only read B1 but he had a BUNCH of friends to back him up on saying it was a full gsr swap..

it had a gsr head and tranny.

So you got a ls-vtec
Old 08-19-2005, 06:11 AM
Banned

MaXH3aT is an unknown quantity at this point

no i had a b16 with a gsr head
Old 08-24-2005, 07:26 PM

slow single has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mnchvgs79
Hey Mods someone check this guy out: http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103494

I think he may be that same dude thats been ripping people off.

my friend bought that car from him, peice of shit, but hes a scammer too so i guess he gets what he deserves allmotastunna, scams everyone, even his supposed boys
Old 08-25-2005, 08:14 PM
My Banana!

TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ

Originally Posted by accordin 2 me
edtek traded me a gamecube for my pioneer deck, i went and bought games memory cards and 2 extra controllers so my nephews could play it while i was babysitting then just to find out that the shyt didnt work, well he pretty much ignored me for about 3 days after i found out it was broke (took a week to buy all the stuff) then i did a little investigating and found his real name... the plan was my cousin was going to offer him sumthin he had posted on this site that he had wanted meet up with my cousin but i was gonna be there to open that lovely can of whoop ass, i sent a couple of threatening notes with his real name then all of a sudden "o im so sorry i didnt know it was broken, he returned my deck and i gave him back his POS, then had to resell the stuff i bought but didnt get my money back, i know this has nothing to do with cars , but wether a person rips you off for a 1500 dollar engine setup or a 150 dollar game system money is money, and im sure anyone on this site would have been just as pissed as i was...hes currently selling a gameboy sp or sumthin, but i wouldnt trust it you just may get the same "o i didnt know it was broken" speech
edteks aight with me !
Old 08-26-2005, 08:46 PM
where ma ribbons at?

edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by accordin 2 me
edtek traded me a gamecube for my pioneer deck, i went and bought games memory cards and 2 extra controllers so my nephews could play it while i was babysitting then just to find out that the shyt didnt work, well he pretty much ignored me for about 3 days after i found out it was broke (took a week to buy all the stuff) then i did a little investigating and found his real name... the plan was my cousin was going to offer him sumthin he had posted on this site that he had wanted meet up with my cousin but i was gonna be there to open that lovely can of whoop ass, i sent a couple of threatening notes with his real name then all of a sudden "o im so sorry i didnt know it was broken, he returned my deck and i gave him back his POS, then had to resell the stuff i bought but didnt get my money back, i know this has nothing to do with cars , but wether a person rips you off for a 1500 dollar engine setup or a 150 dollar game system money is money, and im sure anyone on this site would have been just as pissed as i was...hes currently selling a gameboy sp or sumthin, but i wouldnt trust it you just may get the same "o i didnt know it was broken" speech

First off wasnt your deck broken also (blown amp) and you said you can get someone to do it for cheap (bullshit) you have to send that deck back to the factory and pay just as much as it was brand new. (no wonder you were offering it for only 30 dollars)

Threating letters.....when was this i got some pms talking about "just please be a man and give me back my stuff" hmmm threatening huh!?!?!

and i gave you your shit back and i can see if i didnt but i did!
so why are you bitching for? damn attention whore!
Old 08-28-2005, 09:00 PM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii

Well just to let you all know, if Tegurit owes any of you all money like myself & hunting him down, I found out that the little bitch moved away from VA to TX with my money & god knows who else money he taken from.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:58 PM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

Originally Posted by urvtecs2slo
in TEGURIT's defense, ive done business with him before, and he came to me with the merchandise when he said he would.

This kid needs to get whats coming to him he scammed my friend through Ebay, my friend contacted a detective about it and it turns out hes done the same Ebay scam 4-6 times before to other people. We went to his house (supposedly his rents had kicked him out) and talked to his mom and showed her this thread on here and let her read the entire thing and she said she was gonna help us resolve it and get the money back....Needless to say his mom is a scammer to and apparently theyve moved. I hope those bitches slip in the shower.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell

7kredline:

Post was made by my friend when i left the computer logged on at work, the headgasket wasn't blown, there were two stripped out threads in the exhast manifold bolts (which happens). Wasn't pissed off at that at all. I replaced all of the other shit because i wanted to and i thought that i might as well.

If i thought that bad about him i would have never talked to him about buying another motor. He drove to me and I never had any problems except the clutch, which we worked out.

I am sorry for this post. It was too long ago to even stress on my part. That is if anything was wrong.

Last edited by Cpt. Non-Spell; 09-15-2005 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:05 AM
Registered member

7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne

situation cleared up. thanks

Last edited by 7k rdlne; 09-16-2005 at 06:04 AM.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:15 AM
Registered member

7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne

things are cleared up now

Last edited by 7k rdlne; 09-16-2005 at 06:04 AM.

Quick Reply: VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.