Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

Old 07-08-2007, 12:41 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation
Default Re: VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

To defend myself. I am not a scammer.

I havent taken orders in months.

I am no longer taking orders.

Future orders will be 80% instock only items.

We do not sell Ebay or ssaut.

We custom make what you order and this will include our name on it.

We do not make turbos

We make turbo manifolds, intercoolers, FMIC pipe kits, test pipes, down pipes, dump tubes, intakes and intake manifold work.

Future orders will need to have paper work signed with ALL terms and agreements reads.

all Furture orders are final w/ no refunds.

Sebera Fabrications Does have a retail merchants license along with a license for my services of custom fab work.

SFAB became a good name and known from Washing state, to here in Virginia. Sfab is also known in Canada, UK, Austria and other distant lands

SFAB had a good name by delievering HAND MADE quailty parts.

Just because SFAB is well known, Just because SFAB can offer quality parts for affordable prices. DOES NOT MEAN we are turning a profeit.

We make enough to pay for the materials, repairs and bills.

What small profeit that was made, was sat aside.

All profeits were meant for growth and for R&D so we can provide top notch services and affordable rates.

All customers were noted that ALL discounted products are final w/ no refunds.

All customers whom paid in FULL were noted to a 35% restocking fee.

All customers whom paid in FULL, were refunded in FULL.

Customers who have failed to respond to pick up discounted products have done so on their behalf, not mine.

All customers are contacted and all know my email contact.

Ive paid ALL of MY money from my pocket out to those who demand.

Ive sold all my belongings to pay for these products, these kids refused to pick up.

We currently have 3 customers whom have open claims with us for refunds. They have yet to comply or reply or accept completed items.

We have 2 customers currently that are being worked on. Both will have tracking numbers soon and have excellent customers.

WE will not check/reply to fourms about whats been talked about.

We check our email 2-6 days a week. Be patient, you'll get a reply. If no reply is made, please resend because we might not of got it.

If you have questions, feel free to email us.

If you need custom work, feed free to email us.

Good Luck to everyone and God Bless.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:56 AM
FTW

GuNnErgOd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
To defend myself. I am not a scammer.

I havent taken orders in months.

I am no longer taking orders.

Future orders will be 80% instock only items.

We do not sell Ebay or ssaut.

We custom make what you order and this will include our name on it.

We do not make turbos

We make turbo manifolds, intercoolers, FMIC pipe kits, test pipes, down pipes, dump tubes, intakes and intake manifold work.

Future orders will need to have paper work signed with ALL terms and agreements reads.

all Furture orders are final w/ no refunds.

Sebera Fabrications Does have a retail merchants license along with a license for my services of custom fab work.

SFAB became a good name and known from Washing state, to here in Virginia. Sfab is also known in Canada, UK, Austria and other distant lands

SFAB had a good name by delievering HAND MADE quailty parts.

Just because SFAB is well known, Just because SFAB can offer quality parts for affordable prices. DOES NOT MEAN we are turning a profeit.

We make enough to pay for the materials, repairs and bills.

What small profeit that was made, was sat aside.

All profeits were meant for growth and for R&D so we can provide top notch services and affordable rates.

All customers were noted that ALL discounted products are final w/ no refunds.

All customers whom paid in FULL were noted to a 35% restocking fee.

All customers whom paid in FULL, were refunded in FULL.

Customers who have failed to respond to pick up discounted products have done so on their behalf, not mine.

All customers are contacted and all know my email contact.

Ive paid ALL of MY money from my pocket out to those who demand.

Ive sold all my belongings to pay for these products, these kids refused to pick up.

We currently have 3 customers whom have open claims with us for refunds. They have yet to comply or reply or accept completed items.

We have 2 customers currently that are being worked on. Both will have tracking numbers soon and have excellent customers.

WE will not check/reply to fourms about whats been talked about.

We check our email 2-6 days a week. Be patient, you'll get a reply. If no reply is made, please resend because we might not of got it.

If you have questions, feel free to email us.

If you need custom work, feed free to email us.

Good Luck to everyone and God Bless.
When you say "We", do you mean you and your parents? You and your girlfriend? You and your little brother? Please specify because, from what I remember..

I run a one man shop..
Old 07-08-2007, 08:12 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by GuNnErgOd
When you say "We", do you mean you and your parents? You and your girlfriend? You and your little brother? Please specify because, from what I remember..
when i say "we". I have 7-10 friends that volenteer time to help with customer service related matters.

Emails
Invoices
Q&A's
small grunt work / favors.

If i always said I, it would be a lie because I am a one man shop, but I do have several others who offer help in other areas.

thats why i say we.

As far as the other post, about business meetings'. That was with investors, advisors and other business related outside parties.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:16 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by GuNnErgOd
Oh my God Brad. I said your TERRIBLE downpipe LOOKED great?? FIT Great!?! WOW! THE DOWNPIPE WAS HORRIBLE! There was NO way to modify the piping kit to fit that terrible thing. Not to mention the re-routed exhaust pipe wasn't long enough, nor even POINTED remotely close to the rear of the car. I never refused to drop off my car, but I'm glad I did. I would have never gotten my car back.

Boo Brad Sebera and S-FAB.

You did, as you just said. But to me, its water under the bridge now. This was a learning experience for me.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:05 AM
FTW

GuNnErgOd is an unknown quantity at this point

You did, as you just said. But to me, its water under the bridge now. This was a learning experience for me.
We agreed not to because you already have a mock b16 that you do all your fab work on anyways.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Registered Member

integrarj has disabled reputation
Arrow Re: VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

laosboy301 is a fucking scammer! he scammed me out of $80 bucks for an p13 ecu. He said he sent it to the wrong address but he cant provide me with a tracking #. I hate little punk ass bitches like this dude.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep

Kyle wont return my emails

Kyle wont calls

Kyle missed 4 appointments to have his ECU chipped

Kyles D series setup was complete and he failed to pick up for 1+ months

Kyle went B series and demanded a B series Setup

Kyles B series setup was completed and he failed to pick up

Kyle was FLAGGED down, BY ME and i made him come to my house to pick up some of his parts I had on me because he wont get back with me.

Kyle has been Emailed several times about these setups I've had to make him.

I have spent 800 in fabrication / parts for his setups. His price was 600.

Kyle and his friends are all tied in to thousands of fab work that Ive had to pay and they refuse to pick up parts and demand full refunds, sticking me in the hole for their projects i cant get rid of.
Im gettin tired of responding to these allegations. But here we go.....again.

1. Brad lies about emailing me. I sent him numerous emails about my setup, and never got responses. And claims that they were sent to my junk folder or werent received by my Yahoo email account. But last night, I had no trouble gettin my email about a RA# that I dont know what to do with to get my money.

2. I wont calls?? Your phone is "broken" right brad?? I have tried calling you, and no return calls or anything. HMmm

3. I had to persuade brad to meet me 2 mins away from his house ( 30 mins away from mine) to drop off my ecu at 10pm one night. I have no recollection of these "4" appointments he is referring to.

4. I had no idea my Dseries set up was "ready" but I mean come on.....broken phone, no returned emails, no returned calls. But Im sure it was ready and waiting for me

5. I went bseries cause my dseries was slow without my turbo kit I paid for. I never demanded anything. I asked if it was ok and you said it was perfectly acceptable.

6. Please refer to response number 4.

7. Hmm. I remember this day. Mike Davis was with me on hull street and he was like, "There is that douchebag that owes you a turbo kit. Get him!!" So I speed up and notion to brad, who just waved like Mr. Bean and keep right on going. I had to honk at him and yell for him to pull over in the walmart parking lot, so I could get my ecu back. Because there was no means of contact. I even tried calling him as I was riding right next to him, and obviously that didnt go over to well.

8. Yahoo must be slacking because I NEVER EVER got anything from "Courtney Sebera" in my email account, well until last night when I got a Refund Authorization number......which I still dont understand why I have an email with a random number in it.

9. $800 for supplies that are not reusable and projects that you cant get rid of????

CrazyCaucAzian8 Emailed me, asked if i had a D series Ramhorn forsale. I said, yes I do. He made payment a week later, recieved the goods a few days after.

Hmm how did i have a D series ram in stock? Maybe its because bigkshep wouldnt pick it up after i made it and demanded a B series or full refund after me doing the work order he put in for.
I guess my 35% materials fee went straight into the pocket of s-fab......but for R&D purposes of course.

Don't slander my name. I am not the billy-badass you make me out to be. Ask ANYONE that knows me.

GOD BLESS YOU BRADLEY
Old 07-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Registered Member

Im gettin tired of responding to these allegations. But here we go.....again.
Then why do you keep beating a dead horse. Just don't reply if you've already replied to. simple

1. Brad lies about emailing me. I sent him numerous emails about my setup, and never got responses. And claims that they were sent to my junk folder or werent received by my Yahoo email account. But last night, I had no trouble gettin my email about a RA# that I dont know what to do with to get my money.
You finally answered you AIM. I told you I would send it when i was at my personal computer and files the next day some time. It was 2AMish, laying in bed on a wireless 24 minutes away from my business files/computers or anything I could give you that RA# with.

Don't act like you dont know what it is. Don't act like your gonna play the denial game. I have the convo saved just incase (because seems to be a recurring issue) this turned into the he said she said game.

2. I wont calls?? Your phone is "broken" right brad?? I have tried calling you, and no return calls or anything. HMmm
My phone worked, started messing up in April and last call through was May 20th at 12:37AM when my girlfriend called me because her car ran out of gas.

3. I had to persuade brad to meet me 2 mins away from his house ( 30 mins away from mine) to drop off my ecu at 10pm one night. I have no recollection of these "4" appointments he is referring to.
I asked you and your agreed ed to meet me several time, in which all times you failed to show up because you had arrangements with friends, tired, middle of swap, yadda yadda. We met up, at almost 12AM in the parking lot of 7-11 because i said i didnt want you to drag this out any further and blaim me for not holding your hand through out this adventure.

4. I had no idea my Dseries set up was "ready" but I mean come on.....broken phone, no returned emails, no returned calls. But Im sure it was ready and waiting for me

You knew, your were notified several times. Once again. I'm not here to hold you hang through out this adventure.

I heard from a friend that you went B series, around that time is when you finaly responded.

5. I went bseries cause my dseries was slow without my turbo kit I paid for. I never demanded anything. I asked if it was ok and you said it was perfectly acceptable.
You ordered a Manifold package. You wanted to go B seried, no longer needing that silly style down pipe for the SSAC T3 you had. (odd 4 bolt). YOu said YOU would contact me about what direction for turbo you were going with, T3? GSR? was up in the air, Never heard back from you for a while. Im not here to hold your hand, Email DOES work. at the time, so did the cell.

7. Hmm. I remember this day. Mike Davis was with me on hull street and he was like, "There is that douchebag that owes you a turbo kit. Get him!!" So I speed up and notion to brad, who just waved like Mr. Bean and keep right on going. I had to honk at him and yell for him to pull over in the walmart parking lot, so I could get my ecu back. Because there was no means of contact. I even tried calling him as I was riding right next to him, and obviously that didnt go over to well.
No, I told you to pull into Walmart.

I thought i had your ECU with me, was going to have Matt get my lowner ECU back from you so that You could get yours back since you wouldnt meet with me. I then told you to come to my house to get it and you almost didnt because you and your buddy were going to the mall together... hehe how cute. not

8. Yahoo must be slacking because I NEVER EVER got anything from "Courtney Sebera" in my email account, well until last night when I got a Refund Authorization number......which I still dont understand why I have an email with a random number in it.

I did. all i can say.

9. $800 for supplies that are not reusable and projects that you cant get rid of????
Materials, Electricity, Argon, Filler, Acetone, Tape, towels. Two manifolds. One down pipe and One dump tube later.... that you had me make you.

I guess my 35% materials fee went straight into the pocket of s-fab......but for R&D purposes of course.
Into my pockets. Are you JOKING!!!

How about this. I'll charge a 300% mark up on all my products that way i can afford to take the hit of people making orders, Demand refunds and stick me with the bill. You go to Jiffy Muffler and Tail pipe and try getting "TWO" exhausts made for YOUR car and then refuse both.

GOD BLESS YOU BRADLEY[/QUOTE]

alrighty

[/thread]
Old 07-11-2007, 08:21 PM
[a][t]

hcridesi has disabled reputation

dont play with me bradley
Old 07-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Registered Member

bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep

i keep posting cause you are making this look like it is my fault.....when ALL of your customers are bad and hate you and are out to get you and ruin your company. its not the one person messing up.....its the numerous customers. yeah believe that.

Quick Reply: VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.