Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 09-14-2003, 06:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hondamion is an unknown quantity at this point

She has a point, she wasn't saying that he's a bad person or anything. Odviously he doesn't handle his business very well or the stuff would be on her car. Not being shipped. And if someone shorted me some parts, i would be knocking at their door at 2:30 in the morning to kick some ass and my friend jaws would be there to eat you so don't short people their shit, that's what this thread is all about. All you people getting defensive because someone didn't come through with the goods should go to hell the biased bitches.
Old 09-14-2003, 07:05 AM

MleJane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Get over it!

Enjoy your part and have a nice day, drive through please
Old 09-14-2003, 07:20 AM

MleJane is an unknown quantity at this point

Nobody got shorted anything! He sent the part, just as he always does. That's why half the cats on this site call him to buy parts all the time and go to his garage to get his help and he always helps people out when he can. That's why I have talked to so many people who call my house and say "Hey do you still have this part or can you find me this." Yes, it is very true that he is hard to get a hold of so nobody is denying that but that does not erase the fact that he spends most of his time doing work for other people.
Old 09-14-2003, 05:41 PM
we PARTYIN!

1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute

this shit is starting to piss me off...when people say they are going to sell you shit, and then they don't..i've been trying to buy a car for the past few months..do not buy from Comptech Eg6 Ls or Sargeek1978....these guys do not stick to their word when they said the car is mine already..out of the blue they say the car is sold!! Some people need to learn to do what they F*@&ing say.
Old 09-15-2003, 06:57 AM
INNOVATIVE AUTO INC.

Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg Gold Eg

it's over, it's said, it's DONE!!!!!
Old 09-15-2003, 08:22 AM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to let you know that the part came today...yes it was really slow getting here but i did receive it
Old 09-17-2003, 05:20 AM
Not-So-Fatty McFat

BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC

B18Boost hooked me up.....nice doing business with him
Old 10-08-2003, 10:05 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

hybridvteceg- bad transaction, trusted him and gave him money to buy his car and said he would fix it. once he had his money he screwed me and didnt even finish putting the motor in that he said he would do. doesnt return messages, emails, pms, phonecalls or anything.
Old 10-10-2003, 12:51 PM
Registered Member

ak1ra is an unknown quantity at this point

urvtecs2slo and Iceman05.. both cool guys, nice doin business with ya guys.
Old 10-16-2003, 09:39 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

a92civicxjdmb16- good seller, came through and helped out

Quick Reply: Buyer/Seller Feedback