Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 04-27-2003, 08:48 PM
R E U P Gang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

Chahonda is the man....nice guy willing to help out.....no problems ....got some seats from him...traded a few other things up...good guy
Old 04-30-2003, 04:12 PM

peakaccord is an unknown quantity at this point

ndmood is a good seller. if you have a chance to buy from him do it.
Old 05-27-2003, 01:23 PM
It has 4 Doors...

Whtehnda93DXSdn is an unknown quantity at this point

did a trade w/ crx si 2004 for a bumper and he is a great guy and would do more business/trades w/ him. Highly recommend
Old 05-27-2003, 02:55 PM
Smart Dumb cats

SHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond repute
Default ***too Many Bullshitters Here**

Is it just me or are thier as many bullshitters as thier are members. For example. "Slowdippin" Pmed me about buying my ITR Pistons. He gave me a Phone # to call him. When i called him it wasnt even him who picked up. It was one of his friends who was in a different car. The dude in the car told "Slowdippin" to call me. He called me and said he was interested in my pistons and that he will call me friday when he gets paid so he can buy the Pistons off of me. So i was like ok cool. he calls me 2 days later i think on a tuesday or wednsday asking if i know where to get rods bearing. At this time i felt that he was seriously interested and didnt forget about buying the pistons. come friday no phone call. i was cool. come saturday no phone. at this point i know he's not going to buy the pistons. i PM him on the board and i get no response. He has posted after i sent him a PM so i know he has read my PM. i PM him again when he is signed on and get no response.

This is the Type of shit that pisses me off to the limit seriously. I dont know if any of you go through this but i have had many things for sale on this Forum and not one person has bought anything from me. Everything i sell is sold on HT. Their are too many kids on this board fucking around saying they are interested and then they just bullshit thier way out.

Their are nothing but fucking Kids on this Board. The age limit should be at least 18 years of age to even become a member in my opinion.

This shit happens everytime i sell something.

Last edited by SHUT UP; 05-27-2003 at 03:01 PM.
Old 05-28-2003, 02:14 PM
ThanXz_FukYuVeryMuch

boodussi808 has disabled reputation
Default hey shut up....

Hey I feel your PAIN their are bunches of kidds here..Bs-ing around and waiting my fuccing time too....soooo I 2nd your emotion....hehehehehe
Old 05-30-2003, 07:56 AM
Team InaMo Racing

1tyme is an unknown quantity at this point

werd
Old 06-25-2003, 02:10 PM
registeredbeerdrinkr

mini-meturbodx is an unknown quantity at this point

same hear brutha
Old 06-28-2003, 06:23 PM

tatmonster has disabled reputation
Default great seller

I just bought some very well kept GSR's from LUDEBEHAVIOR21 and he was a cool guy, up front about everything and even met me somewhere just to take a look at the wheels very good seller and I recommend him if you run across a chance to buy from him.
Old 07-14-2003, 11:27 AM

mycivicdx is an unknown quantity at this point

Chahonda is a good seller and installs stuff for a good price- highly recommend him to anyone trying to get work done. Never had a problem.
Old 07-16-2003, 06:28 AM
The Comeback Kid

Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76

I would recommend myself as a good buyer and seller. Im always trying to get a deal but If I say Im going to buy something then I buy.

Quick Reply: Buyer/Seller Feedback