Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 07-08-2005, 07:14 PM
braap braap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod
Default Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback

Red Rocket is a good seller. Bought a set of 99-00 Civic Si Inner-tails from him. Not shady at all, and helped me find his house. Great deal too..

to him.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:07 AM
braap braap

Thumbs up

ndmood- Bought a set of Si wheels off of him, brand new tires and the wheels are almost mint, for a very good price. If you ever have a chance to buy from Eric, buy it.

mini-meturbodx- bought a set of headlights and a valve cover for my friends single cam, headlights had a little fog, but no biggie. And valve cover was in good condition. Met up with us halfway and was very friendly, he also gets the

cringj- bought my steelies. Cool kid. But the spot we chose wasn't too great, almost lost my chick..damn crackheads.

Last edited by Jarrod; 07-31-2005 at 07:29 PM.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Love the Lord

USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT

araknid01 screwed me over today. He was supposed to buy my 98 stock eclipse bumper but flaked out on me after he swore up and down the whole week he wanted to buy them and "consider them sold." He was cool to talk to on aim but totally flaked out today and he blocked me on aim and never picked up his house phone.
Old 08-03-2005, 03:06 PM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

DO NOT BUY FROM AUTOS BY CHOICE IN FREDERICKSBURG. HERES THE REASON

Originally Posted by frosteeboi
what'd he do so bad to you? that truck you bought was a piece or what? more details cause I want this bike and I'm ready to get it!

i bought the 2001 s10 with the air bags set up.....it all looked and rode fine didnt notice anything wrong with it when i checked it out. so i buy it on the way up to reston i start hearing this clicking sound coming from my redifferential area when i slow down...its my rear U-joint....i fill the gas tank the next evening, theres a huge hole in it and it is flowing gas out of it...i call him and tell him his responce was and i quote " sorry bro shit happens" and he didnt just say it once... he said it twice. once to me on the phone and once on my voice mail....which i still have saved. so he wasnt willing to do anything so my parents hire an attorny and that gets him moving.. oh yeah he was only willing to give me $8000 for my truck, the same truck i bought from him for $12000. So my mom feels the need to get involved and calls the owner and tells him everything and he still wont take the truck back but he does finally trade it out for a 2002 f150.....but that whole place is really shady i will not be going back there and i will be spreading the word about them. maybe an add in the fredericksburg
Old 08-08-2005, 05:02 AM
Wanna Taste??

TazZ99CiviC is an unknown quantity at this point

lambocivic great person to sell to. After a couple phone calls setting up times to meet, he showed up on time w/ cash in hand. Keeps my faith in people alive...
(By the way, the 99's almost done.)
Old 08-10-2005, 07:30 AM
braap braap

94_CRVtec is a good buyer.
Old 08-19-2005, 06:49 AM
Banned

KyleVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Fabrik8 is a good seller.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:23 PM
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO

jus bought a 93 RS teg shell with a blown motor from VBSPEC...

very cool dude...wasnt flaky at all...even helped me get to his house faster than mapquest did...

but 2 thumbs up for this dude...deffinately buy from him again...or will reccomend from buying from him again..

thank again man..
Old 08-24-2005, 07:24 PM
13.5:1 Poor Mans R

Kana has disabled reputation

^^ Good guy, thanks for the header.
Old 08-27-2005, 01:30 PM
No more yellow

bigbodycrx has disabled reputation

Civic dude. kick ass seller, bought some blades from him. he went and bought a jack so we could put tha wheels on my car and put my stocks on his. it started pouring down rain and bad lightening. he helped finish switching wheels dispite it being almost 9 30 at night and we were in a parking lot getting rained on.

Evilcivicsi bought some hammers from him. he delivered and gave great deal.
two thumbs up for both would recommend both of them

Express auto in fredericksburg off of rt 1. Horrible... Do not take vehicle there. not even for them to spray tire shine for you. TOok my car there to have some simple wiring done on my car. they ended up having it for 3 weeks. that was becuase they didnt start workin on it til tha third week. so i went two weeks without a car for no reason. when they were about done they call to tell me the car is almost done that the total is at about 250 bucks i was like ok thats good. they call back 3 hours later and its at over 900. wtf. needless to say the car wasnt done that day and i missed alotta time from work because they told me it was about done. leave early get there ohhh we gotta get this and this. it was a simple single cam wire job in a crx. not a k series into a 79 civic. picked my car up when it really was done. go out pop hood to just look things over radiator cap was off. why i dunno. bolts laying under hood along fender. found where a few go, cooling fan wasnt wired up had to go do that my self. get going down the road speedo doesnt work, so of course i had to take it back and drop it off for them. all in all it was a horrible experience. id rather get crabs from a two dollar whore. thank you for listening, all my friends know tha bull... i went threw and ive wanted to let alotta ppl know how horrible it was .

Quick Reply: Buyer/Seller Feedback