Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Buyer/Seller Feedback

Old 06-07-2004, 07:49 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WiFi KiD79 can only hope to improve
Default Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback

This thread pertains to a 99/00 foglight sale that was supposed to go down on Thursday then rescheduled to Saturday but, never got done!

Originally Posted by RACER X
i have a friend with them and he wants to sell them . . call 757-515-2854 will . . thanks

Man I hope you don’t do business like this all the time. If you kept all your buyers expecting you and then never show, and then I call and you tell me you cant make it. Then we set up another day then you still stiff me again!!! Not even a call or something to let me know not to screw up my plans waiting on you, SHIT!!! I mean damn WTF, let me deal with your friend damn. Maybe he appreciates doing business directly without delays and bullshit. Shit I called you all around the time to see what was up. What did you do look down and see my number and decided that whatever you were doing was better than telling someone you could not make it, or were you thinking of a new bullshit excuse to not do business Saturday. Man, I hope you don’t do business like this all the time. If you kept all your Buyers Expecting YoU AnD THEn nEVER sHOW. And Then I Call And You Tell Me You Cant Make it. Then We Set up Another Day Then You Still Stiff me Again!!! Not Even a Call or Something to Let me Know not to screw up me plans Waiting on You, Shot!!! I Mean Dam WTF, Let me Deal With Your Friend Dam. Maybe he Appreciates doing business directly without delays and bulls HIT. shot I called you all around the time to see what was up. What did you do look down and see the number and decided that what ever you were doing was better then telling someone you could not make it, or were you thinking of a new bulls HIT excuse to not do business Saturday. DAMMIT, I cant begin to express my dissatisfaction in this. so now I will only deal with your friend and if I don’t hear from him in a day or two I am going to order them from a place I found. but I assume see them in person before I bought them. SHIT!!!

If anyone knows this guy you need to get him on the ball. cause he needs to grow up and be responsible in telling someone that he is doing business with what is going on. DAMMIT, I cant begin to express my dissatisfaction in this. SHIT!!!
Old 06-07-2004, 11:24 AM

jdmfun99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fuzion sold me a 99 ls motor swap told me mileage(45k). I've since dropped it in and ran inot a shit load of problems. I took it to the dealership, they ended up running the serial numbers and found out that it was actually a 96 and do not know the mileage on it. So for all I know the motor could have 60k or 160k on it. But I got fucked. This man is from the NOVA area and you've been warned. Do not buy shit from this guy. His name on the boards is Fuzion. Oh yeah, I'm taking his ass to court. I gave him ample opportunity to solve it but he wants to be a dick so I'll play his game.
Old 06-07-2004, 02:14 PM
Banned

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

EEK- Good seller.meet up with him in richmond for type-r valve springs..there on time good deal..
Old 06-11-2004, 10:31 AM
Droppin E-Thugs!!!!!

reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94
Thumbs down Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback

Bought some integra ls parts from MORE IMPATIENT, gave me single cam flywheel bolts and was told they were all b-series parts, just be careful when you buy parts from him. Maybe this is not the first time he sold parts like that to people...
Old 06-12-2004, 02:18 PM
got poi?

tropic is an unknown quantity at this point

JDMFUN99-good guy was on time...i recommend buyin from this guy..bought a oil pressure gauge from him that was pretty new will do business with him again
Old 06-12-2004, 02:19 PM
got poi?

tropic is an unknown quantity at this point

BGDDYAL- bought integra bumper lights from me..real cool guy was on time and all that...sellers, this man is cool!!
Old 06-27-2004, 05:44 PM

sohcvtec has disabled reputation

reddevil seem s cool as shit him and his buddies came through and are working on my sohcvtec.. did some business and are coming back in a couple of days now..are definately not flakers ..find him he gotta lotta shit
Old 06-27-2004, 05:52 PM
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

NDMOOD awsome seller
Old 06-27-2004, 05:54 PM
RevTek

calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol

Originally Posted by sohcvtec
reddevil seem s cool as shit him and his buddies came through and are working on my sohcvtec.. did some business and are coming back in a couple of days now..are definately not flakers ..find him he gotta lotta shit
thats my boy... we never flake and always come thruogh...
Old 06-29-2004, 10:01 AM
RevTek

calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol

in the works is a good seller and has a sweet civ cpe definately not a flaker there!!!

Quick Reply: Buyer/Seller Feedback